What did you and your MK2 do today?

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Got some centre caps that fit now! Also the bolt covers have been removed to paint before going back on.

f4cdf53a0d14bfe25c5df0da9f198dca.jpg

Was supposed to be getting cambelt, pump and full service done but garage had a car stuck on the ramp so hopefully get that re-booked in soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Gutted my DPF and had it mapped today! The difference is unreal! So much better to drive power delivered solid through every gear! Wish I had done it sooner now :D

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
No more regens ;)

Where did you have it mapped? Mine needs to go back now I've sorted the G31/MAP sensor issues.

i know thank god! i went to a place called velocity tuning who use top gear tuning data/maps, pretty good and i'm impressed tbf i said from day 1 i'd go to narco for dpf delete and map, but did the dpf delete with a mate and blanked the EGR as i needed the money elsewhere as we've just had an offer on an house accepted haha

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
What does the rattle from cold sound like.
Is it a constant chain rattle or a short burst whilst the tensioner re-primes.

It started as just the short burst, then gradually developed a chain rattle to go with it (until the car warmed up a little)

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Got the car back from its 4WD conversion.........check my build thread for details if interested so as not to spam this one with 1 million pictures! :lol:

Last edited:

Team cowie

Jun 7, 2016
Well team Cowie has just removed a TTE 420 turbo from our car it's like new

Now away to try and sell it on Awesome turbo

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise