May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Ordered a set of side skirts for the St. Currently drying in the paint shop

8bc9a7f3ccc4e858d66ed17ed9e2e06b.jpg

Last edited:

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
Yesterday actually, on way home from work a Mazda driver looking for an accident decided to try me, see clip below. Also anyone guess the music on the CD.

https://youtu.be/_-sz5IREMVw

What a knob. Surely there is a website or something that lets you submit these videos to get the break testing a holes punished. I know my Dad got fined for flicking a cig butt out the window via a dob in scheme.

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Give my grey one a quick wash ower the weekeend.it was white because af all the salt on roads.
Meanwhile did test drive with new audi q2. Wasnt quite excited about the car.

VAG Familia

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Fitted new front wipers as the originals were due to be changed, but this mornings heavy frost put paid to them as they were stuck hard to the windscreen even after the blower on full defrost mode for about 8 mins.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/2013-Onwar...=1458557671&sr=8-1&keywords=leon+wiper+blades

Had bought these Heyner (German) ones from Amazon last year as they were well rated and only £18.99 for the 26/16" set. Will report back after I have used them for a while.

Update 4/1/17 - These wipers are great, no smearing, no noise and clears heavy rain at motorway speeds perfectly. Far better than the OE ones, so have bought another set already for future use.

Last edited:

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
not all today but

changed most of the internal lights to LEDs and fitted new boot struts so i can pop it open with the key

red LEDs coming today to get the footwell lights changed

PaoloB

Jul 10, 2016
not all today but

changed most of the internal lights to LEDs and fitted new boot struts so i can pop it open with the key

red LEDs coming today to get the footwell lights changed

What's the boot struts mod? Made a few changes with my OBD eleven (great wee device:p), rear lights, sweep needles on dash etc.

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Any tips that you want to share?:) I'll be doing this in the near future
Thanks

Hi

I used these for the boot and glovebox
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281064527024?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

and i used these for the footwell
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252525543733?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

im still waiting on the rest of the LEDs coming, i got these off another post with tells you which ones you need

What's the boot struts mod? Made a few changes with my OBD eleven (great wee device:p), rear lights, sweep needles on dash etc.

I found it on a post that holding the boot release on the key for a couple seconds, people could hear the boot catch releasing but the struts cant push the boot open as they aint strong enough

i got these ones to replace the stock ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371582121588?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Not sure maybe yours is cause its a cupra mine is a 1.6 tdi i changed them cause its annoying that all the dash is red but the footwell was white

Ahhh right! Cheers, been tempted to change mine to red for a while, will have to investigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Put on some new rubber on the front (rear to follow next week)

Thanks to DGF264 for the new wheels and dust caps

All I can say is the Super Sport tyres are great, I get much more grip in the wet and much less wheel bounce. The other tyres I will buy next week will be PS4 S as these are supposed to be the replacement for the sport.

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Cleaned the hell out of the not so old girl today. Can't stand all the crap on the roads at the minute but couldn't bear to see her dirty anymore, regardless of the fact it'll be covered in mud again by tomorrow
071f4353dd2e7d828e5634070a32c93a.jpg

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
What's the boot struts mod?

Boot strut mod completed today, along with fan washers and LED reversing light.
Waiting for my OBD11 to arrive so I can start playing - mirror one click fold, red door lights all the time to name but 2.

PaoloB - boot strut mod is simple, cheap (£28 from link on here in another thread) and oh so satisfying when you can open your boot just by pressing the boot button on the key fob.

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
What's the boot struts mod?

Boot strut mod completed today, along with fan washers and LED reversing light.

Waiting for my OBD11 to arrive so I can start playing - mirror one click fold, red door lights all the time to name but 2.

PaoloB - boot strut mod is simple, cheap (£28 from link on here in another thread) and oh so satisfying when you can open your boot just by pressing the boot button on the key fob.

Do you think the boot strut thing is easily reversible? Lease car and all that

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.