what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Woow nice update!me like!
Today had a chance to take a closer look at 2017 cupra 300 ST. My dealer have some car demonstration at local supermarket cener.
Love bucket seats,alcantara on door panels.awesome blue colour.

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

This is how I ended up ordering a 4Drive ST in Mystery Blue.

I would post a pic of the demonstrator I took out but I don't have my post count up enough. Did you manage to take the car out?

sebastalian

Jan 30, 2017
Manchester
I am very interested in doing that, how is it done and are you seeing any issues with the new software?
No issues until now, the update is from the spanish seat leon forum. After installation you get 3 errors but with Obdeleven will be easy to clear them.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Is it easy to do the update? From what I've read here and there it's a case of dumping update files on a class 10 sd card and running an update process.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Boab

Knows nothing about cars!
Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
Humbled a S3 on a country road.
I know, it's not big and it's not clever but it was bloody good good fun

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
This is how I ended up ordering a 4Drive ST in Mystery Blue.

I would post a pic of the demonstrator I took out but I don't have my post count up enough. Did you manage to take the car out?
No,i couldnt take care out for a test.it was inside supermarket.
It will me my 5f first birthday,and 30k service,so then i will take it for a test.

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

Hurdy

Yorkshire - born and bred
Oct 7, 2008
South Yorkshire
Went to Santa Pod. Stage 1 e-tuners ECU and DSG maps with just an intake and did [email protected].
Best terminal of 115.56.
Better than I ever did on my ED30 at Stage 2+ with all the suspension bits added, stripped out and semi-slicks onboard!
To say I'm impressed is an understatement!

IMC

Feb 4, 2016
Sofia, Bulgaria
I don't have the rights to post the link, search: club seat leon net ....and serch Actualización infotainment

Thanks for the info, I looked it up the manual is on page 41 of the tread and is quite comprehensive, not speaking Spanish so used Google Translate - but I think it is pretty straight forward.

Kooper

Oct 25, 2016
970d2f39a183d613f39972ee87a79d16.jpg

Four new boots now the warm weather is here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk