what did you and your mk3 leon do today

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Went in for 2 new tyres and an oil change, left needing 2 rear callipers, a sump and a new wheel.
The sump has corrosion and a slow leak, and the wheel is buckled on the inside, presumably from a pothole

So if anyone is selling an 18" from an FR drop me a message:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: TripleBob

TripleBob

May 3, 2021
Went in for 2 new tyres and an oil change, left needing 2 rear callipers, a sump and a new wheel.
The sump has corrosion and a slow leak, and the wheel is buckled on the inside, presumably from a pothole

So if anyone is selling an 18" from an FR drop me a message:ROFLMAO:
Where abouts are you based? A few decent options on eBay...

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Where abouts are you based? A few decent options on eBay...

North Wales. I searched eBay a lot early and that never came up. About 2 hours drive so might go for it. Thanks

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
This any closer matey?

After realising that the first one isn't the Westbury near Shrewsbury, yes it is :LOL:
Still around 3 hours there. If you lookup barmouth on maps you'll get a rough idea of how awkward it is living in this part of Wales

I'll keep an eye out for a cheap one and if nothing comes up in the next few weeks I'll just go full monkey brain and buy a new set

Appreciate your help though

TripleBob

May 3, 2021
OEM+ tweak today... Out with the old (and broken/held down with tape) washer bottle cap, in with a new genuine Skoda exclusive cap that folds out into a funnel! Already used it to top up - holy crap it's SO much easier to use... Completely full bottle of top up fluid and I didn't spill a drop... Vs splashing half the engine bay in it like normal 🤣 £9 very well spent!

20230926_184100.jpg

20230926_184209.jpg

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sure part of that circuit used to be on public road, I went through many years ago, on the day after a race, and the litter in the stands and surrounding areas was unbelievable!!
That’s right, the circuit used to be public access not nowadays, although you can freely walk up the the edge of eau rouge and raidillon as well as the centre of the circuit near the pits. I went to the 2019 Belgium gp and didn’t see much litter about about thankfully, although I was not in the main grandstands.

Reactions: Walone

TripleBob

May 3, 2021
Few small visual mods today - picked up some vinyl overlays from EZM on Etsy (had a discount code).

First I tinted the clear sections in the rear lights, as it's always annoyed me how obvious the LEDs are

BEFORE

After:
20230929_163813.jpg

Then I installed some carbon overlays for my horrendously scratched/discoloured gloss black B pillars... Tbh I'm not sold on these, I might take them off and wrap them in gloss black vinyl instead

20230929_163851.jpg

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Few small visual mods today - picked up some vinyl overlays from EZM on Etsy (had a discount code).

First I tinted the clear sections in the rear lights, as it's always annoyed me how obvious the LEDs are

BEFORE

After:
View attachment 38507

Then I installed some carbon overlays for my horrendously scratched/discoloured gloss black B pillars... Tbh I'm not sold on these, I might take them off and wrap them in gloss black vinyl instead

View attachment 38509
EZMods do a stealth overlay for the rear lights too which are very nice 👌🏼

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Cleaned it and found this

Now to locate a local ish dealer and hopefully get it repaired under warranty
IMG-20230930-WA0011.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: TripleBob

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Paint has a 3 year warranty as I remember.
From the date of registration of your SEAT, you'll receive a three-year paintwork warranty, plus your SEAT will be covered for a 12-year period, against perforation from rust

Found this online and made the call.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members