what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Added this today - Dean, do you want one??!!
IMG_6805.jpg

I like it to be a suprise to 320d drivers up my ass ;-)

I will pm you what I want for the calipers tomorrow.

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Trip to bury to one of our paper processing plants car got filthy but arrived home to find snow foam lance and foam had arrived so set it up with pressure washer quick rinse first just water then hit it with the foam left for 5 minutes then another rinse really impressed with the result took of most of the crap and will make washing it easier at the weekend

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Here is a pic of the whole car. It was impossible yesterday with the sun where it was.

u3ybu8us.jpg

Loving the new wheels Dean! And the break callipers! Been quoted £320 from Jennings in Middlesbrough to do the wheels and wing mirrors gloss black....tempted!

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Just finished cleaning the interior after running out of time yesterday, will shortly be taking her indoors out for lunch.
Car now has a proper coat of wax on and removed all the dried polish left in the nooks and crannies by the dealer

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Not done much today, however yesterday went over to the SCN Awesome RR day and met up with Syphon and took the opportunity for a Mk3 FR and CUPRA impromptu photo shoot. ;)

7uhysydu.jpg

6yve2unu.jpg

9apu9uby.jpg

jejetepy.jpg

adypasug.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Gave it a wash finaly

Citrus pre wash
Shampoo
Iron X'd the wheels
Sealed wheels
SRP'd and waxed the bonnet

Found a stone chip!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.