what did you and your mk3 leon do today

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
Intended to wash her properly before fitting the rest of my LED's and a mess with VCDS. Weather disagreed with me doing this though.

So quick snowfoam and pressure wash it was. Also come to the conclusion that the roof rails being satin silver and the other trim being chrome annoys me. So going to enquire about colour coding the roof rails and im probably going to wrap my grill trim.

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
Intended to wash her properly before fitting the rest of my LED's and a mess with VCDS. Weather disagreed with me doing this though.

So quick snowfoam and pressure wash it was. Also come to the conclusion that the roof rails being satin silver and the other trim being chrome annoys me. So going to enquire about colour coding the roof rails and im probably going to wrap my grill trim.

Scratch that, it dried up in the end so LED rear indicators, reverse light and rear fog it is :D

Will hopefully fit the front ones tomorrow too. Might even tint them if i can be bothered.

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
Fitted my LED fog-lights. Found one of the supplied wires is knackered though so had to request another off the seller.

However can say these beauties are seriously bright.

http://bit.ly/1nfVUB5

Can also say the left side fog is a serious pain to get to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Fitted my LED fog-lights. Found one of the supplied wires is knackered though so had to request another off the seller.

However can say these beauties are seriously bright.

http://bit.ly/1nfVUB5

Can also say the left side fog is a serious pain to get to!

Those are some massive heat sinks! Sounds wicked though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Had it serviced, had the settings that kept resetting themselves fixed and had my dodgy sun visor light on the drivers side fixed.

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Suicida1 Zombie - what was the problem with your driver's sun visor light? - did it not light at all, or was there an intermittent fault?

I spoke too soon. The fault wasn't fixed and I am waiting for a new visor to arrive at the dealers so mine can be replaced.

The fault is that when you pull the visor down even though the mirror cover is shut as far as it will go the light stay illuminated. The guy on the service desk mentioned a woke mate had the same problem on his 13 plate car but was never able to fix it. He said the only known fix is to replace the whole visor as its the connection that is inside the visor itself that is dodgy...

daz990

Apr 16, 2014
Has anyone figured out the wing mirror drop when reversing? Mine worked and then stopped. It's just annoying me now because I know it should work but it doesn't.

matt jackson

I take it you leave the joy stick on L then put in reverse the mirrow should then drop.. if not when it is on L and you put it in reverse adjust the mirrow to how you want it then when you drive off after you hit about 10mph the mirrow should go back to normal??

heliliam

Aug 11, 2013
got chance to get my alloys and callipers sprayed at last :)i sprayed the alloys with matte black plastidip and did my callipers in red and really happy with how they came out

Aardvark

Apr 24, 2014
Leeds, Yorkshire
Well chaps, by Leon and I drove to work and home, a total of 78 miles each day. He has now done 700 miles since new and averaged about 50mpg. He has consumed 1/2 a litre of oil.
Tonight I fixed a rattling pen in my centre armrest by making a paper template and then cutting a small rectangle from an old thin car mat which I then blue tacked to the inside of the console.

At the weekend I shall likewise line my glove box and my driver under-seat storage box. I hate rattles

Mrs Aardvark will be getting a healthy dose of blue tack under her dentures as well

daz990

Apr 16, 2014
Aardvark. Could you throw up some pics when you've done it.

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Someone else did the same recently with trip fabric and posted pics and a how to, will try and dig up the post if I can......

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.