what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Bit of a mixed day today.

Went to the Trafford Centre to start and finish my Christmas Shopping - Quieter than I thought too. All complete with minimal fuss. Whilst I was in there my car was finally get a wash after all the stripes and vinyl was completed.

Sadly as part of the valet, the stripes and vinyl on the sides of the car got damaged. Partly its the valets issue (silver bits) but also the vinyl not adhering to the paintwork (black bits). So with the pin stripe silver bits clearly being to delicate, its back to the drawing board for the visit back to the wrapper to fix.

Got some photos done on my way home before I noticed the issues. Seems really obvious in the photos now. But I still love this shot...

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg IMG_1033.jpg IMG_1039.jpg IMG_1041.jpg IMG_1043.jpg IMG_1050.jpg IMG_1051.jpg IMG_1053.jpg IMG_1057.jpg

Last edited:

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
Today I traded my Cupra 290 Black. Mixed emotions, car has been fantastic but I have a RWD with a straight six engine 'itch' that needs scratching and the opportunity has arisen to scratch that itch.

So, in about a week I'll be jumping out of the Cupra for the last time and jumping into a BMW M140i Shadow Edition (with plenty of options).

I can see the need for an Estate in a few years time, so a return to a Leon ST Cupra is not out of the question down the line.

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Struggling with noticing the difference with the soundaktor having been turned off recently, so made double checked to see if it was unplugged today and still can’t notice the difference. Is it very slight or should it be a big difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wak3D

Sep 29, 2018
Thame, Oxford
Struggling with noticing the difference with the soundaktor having been turned off recently, so made double checked to see if it was unplugged today and still can’t notice the difference. Is it very slight or should it be a big difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge difference especially in Cupra Drive Profile, you would notice it much less in Comfort.

Reactions: kazand

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Today i made a boo boo pulling into the works car park...... Gutted. Also excuse the dirt... really needs a wash too :scary::-o:sick:

Not sure whether to repair as soon as or wait until nearer my lease being up...

Anyway, Merry Christmas all :D

Attachments

• 31511433027_e776634503_z.jpg
    31511433027_e776634503_z.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 182
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.