what did you and your mk3 leon do today

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Does that tend to affect premiums?
no it doesn't affect NCB and it shouldn't affect insurance premiums, I have had 3 or maybe 4 full windscreen repairs, it is noted for renewal but I haven't noticed any premium increase from it.

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
No those are the 4 small rectangles u see above the number plate. On cupras they are actually holes. Check ebay, it may have been there i saw them

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
How would you describe the part or piece I’m wrapping to help search for it ? Putting lower or centre bump wrap in but no luck

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
said goodbye to the Blue FR today, gave it back to the leasing company and they're going to charge me for two tiny stone chips (£62!!!)

I'l try to keep the new Cupra clean...

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
said goodbye to the Blue FR today, gave it back to the leasing company and they're going to charge me for two tiny stone chips (£62!!!)

Most allow you £150 worth of grace at hand back so you might be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray

Jan 7, 2016

I thought things like this were deemed reasonable? A dent then fair play that’s chargeable, but things that happen during every day driving sounds excessive, can’t expect to hand back a brand new car..

Reactions: Walone

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
I thought things like this were deemed reasonable? A dent then fair play that’s chargeable, but things that happen during every day driving sounds excessive, can’t expect to hand back a brand new car..

I agree, it's usually regarded as fair wear and tear.

Reactions: ray

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
I agree, it's usually regarded as fair wear and tear.

It apparently had some scratches that I'd never seen before, which were classed as fair wear and tear and not charged, this is probably what ray is talking about

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
It apparently had some scratches that I'd never seen before, which were classed as fair wear and tear and not charged, this is probably what ray is talking about

When I returned my Ibiza, there were apparently 2 dents that were invisible to me. When I told the person on the day, I can't see them I was told 'that's why I'm a vehicle inspector,' and he used the squiggly line as reflection to identify the 'dents.' Anyway I appealed it, comparing his pics with pics I took with my dSLR camera (luckily he only had a crappy tablet camera), and the manager who I contacted later agreed there was no dent that he can see and refunded charges. You can quote the fair wear and tear handbook, if you wish, that if you can't see it, you can't charge for it.

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
I assumed that, that's why i posted again lol. is that the one you're searching for?
Yeh deffo right and also it’s pre facelift so thanks a lot

Was hoping there would be a tutorial on YouTube or something but it does look self explanatory

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
Yeh deffo right and also it’s pre facelift so thanks a lot

Was hoping there would be a tutorial on YouTube or something but it does look self explanatory

Yeah probably quite straight-forward. Not to sound condescending but remember to clean the area thoroughly before applying the decal.

Reactions: Wilkesy

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Used some of the spare copper vinyl, from messing up the front intakes a few months back, to do the dsg cap. Seen it on a few others and quite liked it. The badge is no longer the only thing copper in the cockpit now.

IMG_20200220_095927-01.jpeg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members