what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Well I done a little Gyeon detail top up lol , still got the alloys to do.
20210207_163243.jpg
20210207_162535.jpg

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Dropped my Leon FR off at North Wales Seat, hopefully they can find the leak.
They did give me a 70 Plate A3 TFSI e as a courtesy car. Not a fan

Stefan147

Jan 29, 2019
Athens Greece
So I had a MK4 hybrid for a couple of days and I noticed the aero covers on the rear arms so I had to have them on the Cupra. Cheap parts...less than £20.

6f0d12093a5ba1ed2c39a8ef0118b103.jpg
bc626b888027d955c27b749c35fcb112.jpg
6bf3c8e001a0872c67883e34e9bd14df.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G975F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Chillout

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Didn't exactly do anything with my Leon, but did something for it.
Picked up a yale smart CCTV system, last night someone attempted to fish the keys through my letterbox. Some very scummy people around

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Didn't exactly do anything with my Leon, but did something for it.
Picked up a yale smart CCTV system, last night someone attempted to fish the keys through my letterbox. Some very scummy people around
There certainly are:mad: I'd be tempted to install one of these letterbox protection devices also:

Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: Howsey16 and Walone

Chillout

Jan 23, 2020
I did a lot of analysis on Ambient coloring zones as defined in our infotainment filesystem :geek:
For those who love to read how I analyse this kind of stuff, read my drive2 blogpost about it here: Researching GCA (GenericCarAdjuster) Files

My main goal was to find out what mechanism determines which ambient zones are configurable on our devices. Of course, lights need to be attached to the LIN bus, but without the correct zone configuration, you won't be able to configure the zones in the settings screen.

iYF606D-eZTrRC32DN6K3xTByVg-960.jpg

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Took it to Seat for service and MOT. Battery and TPS warning lights on. What I get for not driving the thing. Hopefully it'll be ok, just needs driving more

Howsey16

Feb 18, 2021
I did a lot of analysis on Ambient coloring zones as defined in our infotainment filesystem :geek:
For those who love to read how I analyse this kind of stuff, read my drive2 blogpost about it here: Researching GCA (GenericCarAdjuster) Files

My main goal was to find out what mechanism determines which ambient zones are configurable on our devices. Of course, lights need to be attached to the LIN bus, but without the correct zone configuration, you won't be able to configure the zones in the settings screen.

iYF606D-eZTrRC32DN6K3xTByVg-960.jpg
Interesting read.... we love a few hex values.....

Reactions: Chillout

CardiffFR150

Jan 5, 2021
Cardiff
This might be of interest, bearing in mind 3D and 4D plates are affected;

I’m a bit of a rebel I must say. I doubt the penalty for having a 3D plate is one of death or incarceration. Take risks and prosper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Alorjosh and SRGTD

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
I’m a bit of a rebel I must say. I doubt the penalty for having a 3D plate is one of death or incarceration. Take risks and prosper

If I am still seeing illegal font and BO55,KI55 Or “funny spacing” number plates. I’m keeping my 4d!! Copper gotta be having a serious bad day to be pulling me for that

Reactions: CardiffFR150

CardiffFR150

Jan 5, 2021
Cardiff
If I am still seeing illegal font and BO55,KI55 Or “funny spacing” number plates. I’m keeping my 4d!! Copper gotta be having a serious bad day to be pulling me for that

Literally had traffic police up my ass today they followed me for ages I thought they were gunna give me a smacked bottom for my plates lol (or my tints). Left me be and didn’t stop me lol

Chillout

Jan 23, 2020
I installed these airscoops from HG-motorsport:
0_zlKZiUImV3_5ROJg2rGhYkDM4-960.jpg

it doesn't really show that well when installed, so I highlighted them on this product picture:

Bt0kk4wbsVDHiRNcxwUV7ul0eXw-960.jpg

Not sure about any gains.. but it was a fun and easy install.

David Lea

Jun 18, 2020
Bought the eaziwrap copper tape for the interior chrome bits and steering wheel plus gearnob sticker and front flag copper sticker. Managed to do the front flag sticker without issues and the steering wheel strip and badge but the rest was a disaster. Watched the videos before i started but the copper strips ended up in the bin. The one on the gearnob seemed too wide and wouldn't tuck away so that was binned too. I thought i would be able to do it but it didnt work out that way. Disappointed as I think that it would have looked good.
It's definitely not easy, I bought the vinyl squeegy but it's too thick to tuck away the vinyl. I used a credit card in the end to do all the interior pinstriping. It doesn't look too bad if you squint!

Reactions: Sarah
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.