What do you do with your right arm?

Rael

TDi - Smokin'!
Jul 9, 2008
Gatwick
This is a constant annoyance for me, especially on long motorway drives! The door handle is too low, and the window is too high...i find myself naturally putting it on the window bit, then alternating between the two when the feeling goes which is inevitably does!!! The book idea sounds brilliant lol

ChrisMansell

Sep 4, 2008
The reason I ask is because the left arm can be taken care of by using a centre armrest like I bought off seremotors yet the right arm seems to be in limbo.The door seems to be a little too high to rest your arm near the bottom of the window yet the lower part of the trim is a little low. So what do you do with yours? I tend to just rest my right arm on the bottom of the window though.
Just another of those useless annoying posts that crop up from time to time.:think:

I have my seat at the lowest position possible. I don't see the problem at all. The door trim is the same height as the armrest, I tried (for a second) resting my arm at the bottom of the window and I felt like a right ****, and never doin that again!! I always have my arm resting on the door trim (ie where the brushed aluminium door trim is) and I'm always comfortable.