What does anyone reckon......

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
spotted these the other day
i like them, pics make them look small tho, or is that just me???
your right about them been almost as much as a good set of 18 tyres

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
yea i have to agree, if it was me id keep the LCR 18s over those ones in the first post, unless you were going for 19s

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
They look okay bud but i dont think they are as nice as the originals.

If your after 4 new tyres, go to mytyres.co.uk and you can pick the Goodyear F1 GSD's up for about £105-110 each which isnt a bad price considering an 18'' tyre.

In the ebay ad, it does say they are budget tyres fitted.

Budget tyres and a high performing FWD car dont normally go. You should IMO fit the best rubber you can for dry/wet performance.

panholio

Jun 26, 2006
Leeds
They look okay bud but i dont think they are as nice as the originals.

If your after 4 new tyres, go to mytyres.co.uk and you can pick the Goodyear F1 GSD's up for about £105-110 each which isnt a bad price considering an 18'' tyre.

In the ebay ad, it does say they are budget tyres fitted.

Budget tyres and a high performing FWD car dont normally go. You should IMO fit the best rubber you can for dry/wet performance.

Aye, noticed the "toyo upgrade" was available for £100, wouldn't be looking at the budget ones at all.

Be nice to have two sets of wheels though! :D

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I love the look of them, but I bet they are a lot heavier than the standard wheels....?

Plus with the extra £100 for decent tyres it's not that cheap. Although if you sold your standard LCR wheels you would get most of your money back ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.