What does FPR stand for?????

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
Researching on here in to fitting a boost gauge all seems good lots of info.
But i keep reading where to put the T piece into and FPR is mentioned allot. What does it stand for?? coz i hear its better to put the T piece here rather than off the DV.

Sorry if this sounds a silly question and thanks in advance!!!

J0N

Defected!
Fuel Pressure Regulator.
fpr.jpg

Tee Piece.
teepiece.jpg

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
Thats a good set of pictures!! Thanks lads!!
I will put my T piece here i think. Looks like you need a heavy duty T piece here and some good quality hose aswell. Where did you get it from?? Want to do this right, no cheap crap and bodgeing for me!!:)

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
after a recent conversation with many poeple i decided upon 4mm tubing from b&q. 95p per meter!! three meters took it from the t piece, up past the air box and the right hand suspension strut, under the skutte panel and acros to the drivers side before it went through the bulk head. looks very tidy. i know poly isnt going to handle the temps that silicon would however the way i routed it it doesnt get close to the turbo or anything (as it used to when it took a direct route straight over the engine.) The old stuff only packed up because of the constant heating and cooling over the back of the block. so far so good...

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
what does it do exactly???revo say its manditory...but customcode and the like say it isnt...

im guessing it increases fuel intake or something?and probably denting your mpg?

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
everyone has a fpr; just some upgrade from the oem 3bar to a 4bar when the mapper requires such.