What does the lux pack include?

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Lux for MY20 is:

Front Bucket seats (Alcantara) - heated
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack (rear seatbelt warning and driver tiredness monitor)
Wireless charging pad

My MY19 has:

Full leather seats (front and back) - drivers is electric adjustable and both fronts are heated
ACC as above
Winter Pack - heated wing mirrors, heated washer bottle and heated headlight/headlight washers
Wireless charging pad as above

Note the removal of headlight washers from MY20 cars and I believe MY20's do have heated wing mirrors as standard despite removal of the Winter Pack.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Lux for MY20 is:

Front Bucket seats (Alcantara) - heated
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack (rear seatbelt warning and driver tiredness monitor)
Wireless charging pad

My MY19 has:

Full leather seats (front and back) - drivers is electric adjustable and both fronts are heated
ACC as above
Winter Pack - heated wing mirrors, heated washer bottle and heated headlight/headlight washers
Wireless charging pad as above

Note the removal of headlight washers from MY20 cars and I believe MY20's do have heated wing mirrors as standard despite removal of the Winter Pack.

Do you think it's worth having the lux

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Do you think it's worth having the lux

The extra monthly lease cost was less than £10 (£290 over 2 years) so I went for it as I wanted heated seats and the ACC - wasnt fussed re the leather or the wireless charging.
Now that it has buckets, I would definitely get it if the cost was the same as I paid.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
The extra monthly lease cost was less than £10 (£290 over 2 years) so I went for it as I wanted heated seats and the ACC - wasnt fussed re the leather or the wireless charging.
Now that it has buckets, I would definitely get it if the cost was the same as I paid.
Yeah I am going to order the LUX

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
Previous experience with headlight washers makes me glad I’ve lost those and gained ACC. A good trade!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Ah, didn't spot that. That said, I'm happy NOT to have washers. They drain your water tank in super-fast time to little gain, IME.
I think the headlights get hot enough to melt ice / snow off anyway. Mine were creating steam yesterday during the heavy rain.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.