What does this dash light mean?

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
I've had this twice (with glow plugs) and had two replaced within 2 weeks of each other at about 29k miles and within the 3 year warranty. Wiring loom all fine at the time. Maybe a common issue ???

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
I got in the car this morning, started her up (fine) and this light No.10 (not my picture BTW) stayed on, with no other lights on in the dashboard. The manual says 'Diagnosis*/Excess of pollution' :wtf:

f_warninglighm_a54929f.jpg

Can anyone enlighten me as to what it really means, apart from going into the dealer and having it checked over.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but just had a call from StroppyKnickers and apparently while sat in traffic light 9 on the dash came on with a beeping sound - she restarted the engine and the light disappeared but just want to know what it is - we didn't get a manual with the car, only the service record which doesn't have any info on the dash lights!

Cheers!

blizeH

May 12, 2008
Where does this alarm (?) button go?

Hi,

Was just cleaning the car and found this hidden away underneath the seat:

cimg0746oi1.jpg

I've had a real good look around and can't see where the hell it goes, silly question I know but I'm just wondering where it came from :)

Thanks

blizeH

May 12, 2008
Cheers Lee, my fuel cap button is right next to the gear stick, just had a good look around and can't see anywhere for this button to go? :(

Edit: Hang about, thought I'd created a new thread, sorry for posting in this one... mods please feel free to remove my posts

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019
Hi. Does anyone know what the warning number 15 is please? It’s just started flashing at me.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi. Does anyone know what the warning number 15 is please? It’s just started flashing at me.

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be... looks like the immobiliser warning light to me.

Reactions: mty12345
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.