• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

What made you Mad today?

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Next door neighbours ignoring lockdown, been out and got a spaniel pup, friends and family visiting-in the house-so no 2m distancing, she works in a diy store so around the public, and daughter bring very young baby to see granny.

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Cheap **** Chinese Cupra & Cupra R badges - less than a year old and they've fallen apart and stained the paintwork - grrrrzzzzzz oh and the silly tit who silkaflex sealed the scuttle to stop the leaks (successfully I might add) but now wants to fit a boost and oil temp/pressure gauge - double grzzzzzzzz

Scotty

Feb 10, 2019
North Wales
Driving to work on a dual carriageway when the council were striming the grass on the central reservation and a stone hit the drivers door handle,it would of smashed the window no problem if it hit it,extremely dangerous imo and I'll be taking it further,fuming is an understatement.

Attachments

Seastormer

Cupra 280/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Yest at Asda, just leaving when this idiot in a black Leon FR (hope it wasn't someone on here) decided to stop on my exit road but also on the pedestrian crossing just to let his partner out. He decided to have a chat first by the time he took blocking me and the public waiting to cross, what a plonker. He then only drove 3 spaces along to park, got a loud blast on my horn as I passed and told he was an idiot, bloody fuming I was.

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Greater Manchester
The 2 million cyclists that think it's the Tour de France on the roads today....

If your not going to ride in a tandem like you should then yes YOU will get VERY close to me....but that's YOUR fault NOT mine.

Reactions: rob280

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
The bunch of lemmings at B&Q yesterday. They've put lines on the floor so that even complete morons should be able to stay 2 metres apart...

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019
The 2 million cyclists that think it's the Tour de France on the roads today....

If your not going to ride in a tandem like you should then yes YOU will get VERY close to me....but that's YOUR fault NOT mine.
Not wanting to make you even madder, but cyclists are allowed to ride two abreast (side by side), depending on circumstance - I'm not commenting on your particular experience, but it is allowed by the highway code :hide:

Reactions: Woody_72

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Went to work yesterday.
I took my brother in law who is also works manager to hospital Sunday morning he's got appendicitis.
Only to get a call yesterday to say he's tested positive for the germ!
He's had no symptoms at all.
Me and my wife and daughter had to go to Manchester airport for tests, awaiting the results now.
No one's fault.
Crap times ...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.