What made you Mad today?

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Next door neighbours ignoring lockdown, been out and got a spaniel pup, friends and family visiting-in the house-so no 2m distancing, she works in a diy store so around the public, and daughter bring very young baby to see granny.

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Cheap **** Chinese Cupra & Cupra R badges - less than a year old and they've fallen apart and stained the paintwork - grrrrzzzzzz oh and the silly tit who silkaflex sealed the scuttle to stop the leaks (successfully I might add) but now wants to fit a boost and oil temp/pressure gauge - double grzzzzzzzz

Degs

Feb 10, 2019
North Wales
Driving to work on a dual carriageway when the council were striming the grass on the central reservation and a stone hit the drivers door handle,it would of smashed the window no problem if it hit it,extremely dangerous imo and I'll be taking it further,fuming is an understatement.

Attachments

• 20200505_204451.jpg
    20200505_204451.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Yest at Asda, just leaving when this idiot in a black Leon FR (hope it wasn't someone on here) decided to stop on my exit road but also on the pedestrian crossing just to let his partner out. He decided to have a chat first by the time he took blocking me and the public waiting to cross, what a plonker. He then only drove 3 spaces along to park, got a loud blast on my horn as I passed and told he was an idiot, bloody fuming I was.

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
The 2 million cyclists that think it's the Tour de France on the roads today....

If your not going to ride in a tandem like you should then yes YOU will get VERY close to me....but that's YOUR fault NOT mine.

Reactions: rob280

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
The bunch of lemmings at B&Q yesterday. They've put lines on the floor so that even complete morons should be able to stay 2 metres apart...

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019
The 2 million cyclists that think it's the Tour de France on the roads today....

If your not going to ride in a tandem like you should then yes YOU will get VERY close to me....but that's YOUR fault NOT mine.

Not wanting to make you even madder, but cyclists are allowed to ride two abreast (side by side), depending on circumstance - I'm not commenting on your particular experience, but it is allowed by the highway code :hide:

Reactions: Woody_72

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Went to work yesterday.
I took my brother in law who is also works manager to hospital Sunday morning he's got appendicitis.
Only to get a call yesterday to say he's tested positive for the germ!
He's had no symptoms at all.
Me and my wife and daughter had to go to Manchester airport for tests, awaiting the results now.
No one's fault.
Crap times ...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just bought my 6th Michelin Screwfinder 4S of the year... I'm averaging about 376 miles a tyre at the moment.

Just noticed the Michelin man waving goodbye to my tyre (or hello to another £160).
1597047022769.png

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You need a big magnet attached to the undertray - a tad cheaper than keeping Mr Michelin in croissants

Haha, I was wondering if I could get tyre covers made of kevlar I could wrap round like they do that plastic for winter for extra grip.

AirBM

Jul 20, 2020
Just bought my 6th Michelin Screwfinder 4S of the year... I'm averaging about 376 miles a tyre at the moment.

Just noticed the Michelin man waving goodbye to my tyre (or hello to another £160).
View attachment 17474
I don't know how Mr Michelin man finds these screws? My Super Sports got littered with them as well. Mr Goodyear doesn't have as many issues. Wish people would not be so careless with screws in the beginning.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I don't know how Mr Michelin man finds these screws? My Super Sports got littered with them as well. Mr Goodyear doesn't have as many issues. Wish people would not be so careless with screws in the beginning.
They employ a team of Ninja-like 'Monsieurs Michelin' who roam the land looking for cars wearing expensive Pneus so they can leave a light sprinkling of sharp fasteners nearby. They are experts in knowing exactly where to place that rusty old 4.0x20mm Pozi woodscrew so that it penetrates the tyre in the optimum place: just close enough to the sidewall so that their cohorts at the tyre fitters can use their well practiced sharp intake of breath and repeat that famous and unwelcome phrase: "can't repair that, mate..." :mad:

Reactions: AirBM

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

I figure there must be some kind of science like eg the Rainsport tyre is designed to push water out, some grip designs surely must be more prone to picking up nails. I buried 5 wornout sets of rainsports over the past decade. I've never managed to get a PS4S below 7mm of tread.

They employ a team of Ninja-like 'Monsieurs Michelin' who roam the land looking for cars wearing expensive Pneus so they can leave a light sprinkling of sharp fasteners nearby. They are experts in knowing exactly where to place that rusty old 4.0x20mm Pozi woodscrew so that it penetrates the tyre in the optimum place: just close enough to the sidewall so that their cohorts at the tyre fitters can use their well practiced sharp intake of breath and repeat that famous and unwelcome phrase: "can't repair that, mate..." :mad:

I can imagine some tyre places doing that! But yeah, the other annoyance is the tyre is over 12" wide... yet it always sticks in the side wall! I've yet to have a puncture repaired.

Fester999

May 17, 2020
It never happens to a tyre that is near the end of it's life, always ones with loads of tread left!

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Timothy Dalton being voted 2nd best Bond actor behind Connery and ahead of brosnan......

Not a chance!!

• Haha
Reactions: Legojon

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Not today, but Friday, with being off work for months had my motor connected to Optimate charger to keep battery charged, but forgot to unplug it before going to the office and snapped the ext cable and blew the fuse in the battery connection. What a plonker, I heard something as I reversed out and thought it was the brakes clunking even though I dont put the handbrake on if it has been wet, got out and saw the broken cable. Sorted it yest and tested all working, won't do that again ..................................... hopefully.

Reactions: Yellow fr