What made you Mad today?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
We have a thread asking what made us smile today. How about one asking what made us mad/angry.

How’s this for starters?? A Range Rover stolen and then stripped of Engine, Interior and most other parts in a street!!!

01b87776a7c39efe12c09805be63fcd7.jpg

Books my blood seeing someone pride and joy stolen by scumbags.

What’s the world coming to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BadBoy03

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Not really into politics but the good for nothing lazy b***ds who run this not so great country have decided to swan off for five weeks in probably one off the most important times in our history, all down to a prime minister who WE did not get a choice to vote in. And to top it off, on the news this morning they are urging us to have a “Grab and go Bag” ready in case of emergencies. If you want to know what they want you to put in these bags just look it up on web. Emergencies for what, Brexit! Aliens, Asteroid collision,f****ng scaremongering again. The only thing I’ll be putting in my bag is: water,Cumberland sausage,rizla papers and a large quantity of green herb(parsley)good for cooking lol. F****ng bunch of dickheads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
The only thing I’ll be putting in my bag is: water,Cumberland sausage,rizla papers and a large quantity of green herb(parsley)good for cooking lol. F****ng bunch of dickheads.

Flare gun! It has so many uses. Agreed on the sausage. Picture of Rachel Riley. Definitely water. Maybe one of those whistles that makes a high pitched noise only animals can hear. Nintendo Switch.

Reactions: Yellow fr

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Being followed ALL the way home by a panda car & the **** heads up my arse consistently. Funny though, when we hit the 60mph, my car with decent acceleration, left them back. I didn't want to look like a boy racer though, so had to go even slower after that :(

Reactions: Seastormer

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Decided to oil change the Honda, drain tray wouldn’t go under it, had to raise it up with wooden blocks under the wheels for clearance, what a carry on. Doubled the time taken, at least.

Deleted member 103408

Lucky its not his car, hopefully its not satan.

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Caterpillar engines make me mad. Awkward American imperial pieces of c**p with overpriced "special" tools for every job under the sun. Checking valve lash and injector settings. What's wrong with a set of feeler gauges?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yellow fr

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
its a plastic fork! they were driving at 40mph and heard a very loud bang. luckily, its not my car or satan!

Maybe they drove over a takeaway fish n chips? Wouldn't have thought a plastic fork would make a bang. I hit a meter square block of polystyrene and didn't make that much noise. Wasn't best pleased though.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Maybe they drove over a takeaway fish n chips? Wouldn't have thought a plastic fork would make a bang. I hit a meter square block of polystyrene and didn't make that much noise. Wasn't best pleased though.
did it start snowing on impact?