Some crap news with added crapness!

Hope this isn't someone's FR on here...

Mental how much rain we've had...

Screenshot_20191108-181746__01.jpg

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Trying to get the rear window fitted to the window mechanism with the two little plastic parts not fun and made a mess off the door with the new sealer for the metal plate that holds everything but the water in lol as I found as I pulled the bottom off the door card off the door and lots off water came running out all over the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Parking ticket - 50% off if paid in 14 days...paid same day by CC before I forget!

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
79.5 in a 70 - Clean license past 9 years - hopefully be a speed awareness course ?

I would think so, no expert but only Google knowledge seems to point at 10%+9mph is within limit? Also heavily depends on time of month and revenue to be had from what I gather!

If not, 3 points and fine i would expect?

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I would think so, no expert but only Google knowledge seems to point at 10%+9mph is within limit? Also heavily depends on time of month and revenue to be had from what I gather!

If not, 3 points and fine i would expect?
Fines are more sevre now, they can take a certain number of weeks pay based on how fast you were going. but at only 0.5 mph over the threshold im suprised they bothered.

Was it a stationary camera / van or did you get pulled over?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Fines are more sevre now, they can take a certain number of weeks pay based on how fast you were going. but at only 0.5 mph over the threshold im suprised they bothered.

Was it a stationary camera / van or did you get pulled over?

Miss-conception and poor journalism. 3 points and £100 fine remains and is the norm if pleading guilty and accepting the FPN. Hopefully they offer a course instead if clean and dependent on area within England/Wales.

Reactions: Woody_72

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
eBay seller knocking 7p off a set of Alloy Paddle shifters as a counter offer to my offer... :blink:

Didn't think my 10% was too bad...

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Well I went into work to try and stop the hard pipe kit from vibrating on parts off the engine and to put the winter tyres on my car and to fix a slow puncher on the wife’s car and put her winter tyres from the back to the front so my car went well and went home to get the wife’s car sorted the wife’s car and had to stop at the Asda to pick up the wife and all the shopping and as I was loading the car up I spotted a screw in the near side tyre and it’s bubbling away so that’s a puncher in the other tyre now I have just fixed the one on the drivers side grr so back to work I go to fix yet another puncher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.