What made you Mad today?

Fester999

May 17, 2020
I think the downgrading of A level results for students is piss poorian.
I live in Stoke-on-Trent and my daughter has had her results slashed. Fortunately she has managed to get into a different university. Some of her mates can't do the courses they planned to. Messing with people's futures.

FOX1429

Aug 6, 2012
Wales
An old woman with a dog who (because I smiled to be polite as we made eye contact) decided to walk over to my car and tell the dog to say hello - subsequently the large dog jumped up putting both paws on my drivers door then dragged them down causing 2 sets of scratches which clearly will not polish fully out (black car).
Gutting!

No real recourse as the lovely lady clearly had some mild learning difficulties so there was no way i could really address it without liking like an absolute **** as she kept smiling and still talking to me about the dog as I was raging and crying internally!

Worse things are happening in the world so keep it in perspective.

Also burying a human AND a big dog was not possible before my kids finished football training ?

Reactions: Woody_72

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
Other people not knowing how to use a roundabout!
d863fd355a09551fec77dcde6c5a1eb8.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
So far it'll be respray on part of the front bumper, alloy refurb/new, new wing, half a respray on the door.

However this is my replacement for the time being!
6fb94a05722e2bef6d937352517ee6fb.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: Legojon

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Sounds about right - in your photo, the wing-to-bonnet shut line looked like it was definitely going out toward the headlight.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Phoned the paint shop to find out how progress on my is going, only to be told it hasn’t been touched in 3 weeks
Guy says his mum died 3 weeks ago and has been too busy and says he won’t get it done this year FML!
FFS, a 2 min phone call is all I wanted
Aaaaagggghhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Had a full service in today only to find it needed both rear calipers both front coil springs and a near side wheel bearing 5 bulbs and the customer wanted it back for 4 o’clock so the boss did the springs and the wheel bearing as I was doing everything thing else so had to get the shockers off ans the front hub and pass them on to one off the bosses so he could sort them out he did and passed me them when he had fit all the new bits only to give me the shocker and hub for the n/s only for me to fit it and find out the shocker was for the other side so had to strip it back down and swap it over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise