What Mods? SEAT IBIZA FR BLACK 1.2 TSI

Reese Hodgers

Jul 1, 2019
Was yours sitting at 105bhp? Also what map did you get and what was the performance increase? Seriously considering getting it done in the coming months. Cheers for the reply aswell
Mine was at 90bhp before map and after map was 136bhp, 160nm torque and after map was 214, honestly it turns it into a new car in my opinion, yeah it was a performance map I got some but also have fuel savings they estimate at 10%, if I flick on the consumption tracker i can see its using less fuel when just cruising along

Jun 15, 2019
Mine was at 90bhp before map and after map was 136bhp, 160nm torque and after map was 214, honestly it turns it into a new car in my opinion, yeah it was a performance map I got some but also have fuel savings they estimate at 10%, if I flick on the consumption tracker i can see its using less fuel when just cruising along
Whereabouts in Ireland did you get yours done? I'm from Belfast and I think I seen a garage in bangor that does Revo remaps I believe. Definitely think I'm going to get it done

Jun 15, 2019
I've just checked this out and it says its for seat Leon, Im guessing this will also fit the Ibiza right?
Not too sure about that tbf I'm not familiar, I've ordered Plasti dip and going to see how it turns out lol. I think the blacked emblems will look the part but not sure about the front bumper and behind the number plate. Good thing is you can just peel it off if it's poor.

Jun 15, 2019
Nice colour choice! I’ve got the exact same one but in Nevada white. The current mods that I have got on my one are:
- Back box delete and custom dual tips - cost me about £120 and definitely worth it as I found the stock exhaust pretty unappealing
- Remap - was at 103bhp now at 130bhp, cost me about £400 with an forced induction clean included, can’t hugely tell a difference if I’m honest
- After market wheels - 18” Rosso RR8’s, this was an expensive job and took time as they don’t make the right ones for my car so I had to get the silver ones and send them back to Rosso to get them painted to how I wanted them , all together including new tyres was £980
-Mudflaps, not a great mod as such but I really like them as it makes my car stand out a lot
- blacked out SEAT logos on front and back, including Ibiza lettering and front bumper
I’ve also replaced stock aerial with a fin

Have you any ideas on what you want? Sorry if I bored you reading all of this!

ad32c764525ab98427393b2340a10ed6.jpg
8b4c1ce340b0a7c76a9c78331dcd9b1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are the bumpers different from the top picture to the bottom picture? They look different to me, the top on looks like it goes in where the number plate sits where as the bottom doesnt. Can any tell?

Reese Hodgers

Jul 1, 2019
Whereabouts in Ireland did you get yours done? I'm from Belfast and I think I seen a garage in bangor that does Revo remaps I believe. Definitely think I'm going to get it done

I'm living down south in waterford, got mine done from JTK remapping in waterford, the lads are pure professionals write their own maps for every car.

Jun 15, 2019
I'm living down south in waterford, got mine done from JTK remapping in waterford, the lads are pure professionals write their own maps for every car.
the cars been running smooth then? Revo remaps is 400 plus vat but there's nother place i got a quote from of £280. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for yours?

Reese Hodgers

Jul 1, 2019
the cars been running smooth then? Revo remaps is 400 plus vat but there's nother place i got a quote from of £280. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for yours?
Yeah very smooth, when cruising not much throttle needed and is more economical then before, so saves money if your not driving it hard
I paid 300euro for mine which seems to be close to what some others are charging around Dublin, wexford and tipperary.
There is one place that may or may not be close enough to you it's called MFK Auto Care, it's in West Meath probably about 1 and half hours-ish drive I'd say from Belfast, heard great things about them! They are also charging around 320 -350euro for the remap

Jun 15, 2019
Yeah very smooth, when cruising not much throttle needed and is more economical then before, so saves money if your not driving it hard
I paid 300euro for mine which seems to be close to what some others are charging around Dublin, wexford and tipperary.
There is one place that may or may not be close enough to you it's called MFK Auto Care, it's in West Meath probably about 1 and half hours-ish drive I'd say from Belfast, heard great things about them! They are also charging around 320 -350euro for the remap
Thanks for the reply mate, I'll have a look at that MFK, not too far away

Nov 26, 2019
Nice colour choice! I’ve got the exact same one but in Nevada white. The current mods that I have got on my one are:
- Back box delete and custom dual tips - cost me about £120 and definitely worth it as I found the stock exhaust pretty unappealing
- Remap - was at 103bhp now at 130bhp, cost me about £400 with an forced induction clean included, can’t hugely tell a difference if I’m honest
- After market wheels - 18” Rosso RR8’s, this was an expensive job and took time as they don’t make the right ones for my car so I had to get the silver ones and send them back to Rosso to get them painted to how I wanted them , all together including new tyres was £980
-Mudflaps, not a great mod as such but I really like them as it makes my car stand out a lot
- blacked out SEAT logos on front and back, including Ibiza lettering and front bumper
I’ve also replaced stock aerial with a fin

Have you any ideas on what you want? Sorry if I bored you reading all of this!

ad32c764525ab98427393b2340a10ed6.jpg
8b4c1ce340b0a7c76a9c78331dcd9b1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi mate just wondering if you wrapped behind the reg plate yourself or paid for it doing? It looks a neat job. If you did it yourself where did you buy the vinyl?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise