What modules does your VCDS scans?

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
Hi there. I've been fooling around with my 17.8 VCDS and I realized the FULL SCAN was so... short?!

My log says: Scan: 01 02 03 08 15 17 19 22 35 36 37 46 56

But after completed it only shows:
Address 01: Engine
Address 03: ABS Brakes
Address 08: Auto HVAC
Address 15: Airbags
Address 17: Instruments
Address 19: CAN Gateway
Address 46: Central Conv.
End-------------------------(Elapsed Time: 03m00s)--------------------------

Is it normal? Or my chinatown cable is lazy?

Does your cables reads ALL modules and shows them all on the log? Or Full Scan is selective?

Thanks in advance.

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
I looked at an old scan of my car. Exactly the same modules list as yours above. I guess the initial list is the super set of possible modules fitted on a Leon and the detailed list is the actual modules found. I'm using a genuine VCDS cable.

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
I looked at an old scan of my car. Exactly the same modules list as yours above. I guess the initial list is the super set of possible modules fitted on a Leon and the detailed list is the actual modules found. I'm using a genuine VCDS cable.
Thanks for your reply. I feel some relief now. Guess I can trust on my non genuine VCDS cable. :)

Dec 3, 2020
This is my 2 month old Seat Leon Fr 1.5 Petrol. What can I say I love it. I've been meaning to post on here for a while, I know some of you North American guys really like the Leons and I couldn't really find many photos of them on here.
It's got enough power for me since I came from https://trackeasy.fun/usps/ https://showbox.tools/ a 1.0 non turbo petrol shitbox.
I've got plans for this lil beast though, a stage 2 remap in the new year should take it to just over 200 bhp.
Unsure about what new exhaust to put on yet, and definitely some new alloys.
Thanks guys just thought I'd share.

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
Hi Rebeka. Glad you are a happy (now) owner of a Seat Leon. It seems you have a MK3 (model base). You should present yourself on the MK3 section because this is the MK1 section (Leon's from 1999 to 2006). Link below:

MK3 Section

Cheers.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.