What performace can you expect from a remaped ibiza

simonthekane

Ibiza Cupra Sport
Been a long time since i have been on here but im looking at getting another ibiza :)

What kinda BHP will the mk4 ibiza chip too with a stage 2 revo, and would you need the other modifications they list such as the exhaust ??

Also what kinda 0-60 could you expect from it and a standard rempa ??

Im torn between the ibiza and a leon r as that will chip 260bhp easy :), the ibiza has the cheaper running costs tho lol

mymorph

Feb 21, 2005
wolves
not sure about stage 2, or petrols. but id go for the leon given the choice - maybe not so exciting to drive but a better balanced chassis to start with.

edewer

May 14, 2007
Newbury/Reading
managed 220bhp + 272ft/lb at regal autosport today.

thats with a 007p, filter and love and care due to being run on optimax.

the torque turns it into an animal when driven hard, but the way its been mapped its much nicer to drive normally too as it isnt always running full boost.

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
kriso have u had any problams at all runing 240hp what boost you runing?

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
No problems at all, boost peaks about 22psi I think..I'm never looking at the gauge! :drive1:

edewer

May 14, 2007
Newbury/Reading
nope it was done by Regal Autosport in Southampton. Not REVO software no, its their own one. same company who did the 400BHP-odd RSR golf

to be honest though you dont really notice it unless you're actually really pushing the car. why SEAT couldnt have set it up properly in the first place i dont know!

evo - is yours a cupra or an FR? and is the bigger front mount worth the money?

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
nope it was done by Regal Autosport in Southampton. Not REVO software no, its their own one. same company who did the 400BHP-odd RSR golf

to be honest though you dont really notice it unless you're actually really pushing the car. why SEAT couldnt have set it up properly in the first place i dont know!

evo - is yours a cupra or an FR? and is the bigger front mount worth the money?

mines a FR with the forge FMIC

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Yea it's the K04 in the Leon that lets it go higher than the Ibiza. The K03 is on the limit at 240BHP. You need to get a JBS04 or other bigger turbo to get any more power :(

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Typical stage 2 on a k03s is ~235-240bhp and ~270lb/ft

I made 229bhp and 252lb/ft peaking at ~21-22psi on P-Torque stage 2 but I still have the standard exhaust.