What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

scParker

Mar 17, 2015
Hey guys!! :pJust wanted to see want small modifications people have made to there Leon ? from boot liners , wind deflectors etc .... If you could post pictures Aswell that would be cool :) pick my Leon tomorrow wanted to start getting a few ideas for it , I say that but I already have a few in the pipe line :D

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
First was the washer jets replaced for fan jets. Apart from winter wheels/tyres, the rest have been VCDS changes. Oh and I adjusted the led lights half a turn up, but think Im going to turn them back quarter of a turn down again.

Last edited:

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
My smallest mod, door catch covers:

lock1.JPG

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Got them from ebay, here's the link. The one I ordered is no longer listed but they are available from other sellers.

andy_l

Dec 22, 2013
Fan washers (big improvement), VAG mudflaps, boot liner, LED bulbs in boot and glovebox.

jimiC

Mar 3, 2015
South Derbyshire
Done:
Boot liner
Cargo net
Flaps front and rear
Pipercross PP1895 filter
Disconnection of soundaktor

To do's:
Heated fan nozzels
Definitely those door catch covers (thanks terryt)
Wind deflectors, possibly the Heko ones
Black rear window side deflectors (the ones fitted to the Sub-8, colour option packs and Ecomotive) when i can source them :(

Last edited:

andy_l

Dec 22, 2013
Oh yes forgot about the boot net, done that too.

And yeah those door catch covers look very neat!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Fitted fan washers and door latch covers (were on previous Leon) . Possibly going to disconnect sound thingy this weekend, may also have a go at fitting LED reversing light.
To do - wheels off and paint (already rusty) hubs [:@] possible cat back if I can persuade GF, if not see if tips can be changed for black ones. Oh yes and adjust the headlights.

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
Oh yes and adjust the headlights.

If you're talking about raising them up a bit, I turned mine 180 degrees round and found they were amazing, but I thought perhaps a little too high for other road users, so went 90 degrees back down... think its a good compromise. might help you get an idea of how far to adjust them first time round.

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
Alarm blips, rear lights on with front DRLs, turned sound actuator down, washer jets, key mod, cargo net in boot, still running 18" wheels and may continue this all year round.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.