What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

Peter W

Aug 8, 2014
Larne, County Antrim
Wrapped the chrome grille surround today in gloss carbon. It looks awesome, even if I do say so myself! Makes such a difference to the front end. I wrapped it on the car after advice from this forum that removing the front bumper wasn't an easy job.... If I could suss out how to upload photos now???

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
Wrapped the chrome grille surround today in gloss carbon. It looks awesome, even if I do say so myself! Makes such a difference to the front end. I wrapped it on the car after advice from this forum that removing the front bumper wasn't an easy job.... If I could suss out how to upload photos now???
Need to see this, I was going to buy the cupra grill this week and cut the holes in the bumper but will wait see how yours looks with carbon

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Fan washers.
Rubber mats.
Load liner.
Bumper protector (clear film).
Sunglasses holders fitted.
Painted hubs & disc edges.
Cupra pedals.
Rear DRL's.
Needle sweep.
Comfort blinkers altered to 5.
Carbon FIS instrument.
Heated rear window down to 2 minutes.
Stop/start disabled.
Cornering fogs enabled.
Folding mirrors immediately on locking.
Alarm chirp.
Lap timer.

Do you have the part numbers of the Cupra Pedal caps? Do you remember how much they were?

Flaw3d Genius

Jan 8, 2015
Glasgow
d9f333e8c0cebb39fd5731594d54fec9.jpg
number plate back on after painting the bumper section black

Looks fantastic, Think the chrome grill would look better wrapped gloss black now as well or painted.

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
Looks fantastic, Think the chrome grill would look better wrapped gloss black now as well or painted.
Thanks. :D:D Roof is wrapped and bumper is painted.
Been looking at getting the cupra grille and cutting the vents into the bumper, but its nearly 100 pound. Will decide soon either way bumper has to come off its screwed in behind the bumper.

Flaw3d Genius

Jan 8, 2015
Glasgow
Thanks. :D:D Roof is wrapped and bumper is painted.
Been looking at getting the cupra grille and cutting the vents into the bumper, but its nearly 100 pound. Will decide soon either way bumper has to come off its screwed in behind the bumper.

Is that a front splitter on your car also?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.