What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

Flaw3d Genius

Jan 8, 2015
Glasgow
Looking good... I'm torn now don't know if I should go carbon or gloss
06c1d78aea37e434341d35408f1f2e8d.jpg

Yeah i'd go with gloss to match!

Peter W

Aug 8, 2014
Larne, County Antrim
Looks stunning, Was the chrome bit taken off to wrap it?
No mate. Done it on the car. I put a couple of layers of insulation tape over the painted bumper edge so I could cut it a little bit wider than the chrome surround. Then peel the tape away. Then I had enough wrap to get it pushed in between with a credit card. Much easier than I thought. Do keep in mind not to cut too deep. A new blade helps too.

Hooblue

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Flaw3d Genius

Mods looking great! Just picked up my new FR last week and was wondering where you got the glove box holder? Is it a Seat accessory or an ebay job? Also, how much was it to get the mirrors wrapped as that would look nice on my white FR. Like the look of the front too. How do you go about painting the section behind the number plate?

So for so many questions!! :happy:

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
Hi Flaw3d Genius

Mods looking great! Just picked up my new FR last week and was wondering where you got the glove box holder? Is it a Seat accessory or an ebay job? Also, how much was it to get the mirrors wrapped as that would look nice on my white FR. Like the look of the front too. How do you go about painting the section behind the number plate?

So for so many questions!! :happy:
If your talking about mine and have mistaken it for flaw3d the glove box holder was from a polo 6r0857465 A
19cb97faaac4765e0e1e50d39cb39050.jpg
84d8ac8c7ea1099ad33d2eb877528a3b.jpg
I removed the front bumper so I could paint it..
AND the mirrors are painted and not wrapped
:D hope this helps

Last edited:

Hooblue

Apr 9, 2015
Ooops, apologies!! Yup it was yours I was talking about. Ok, so I'll investigate the Polo glove box holder.

In terms of painting the mirrors and bumper, was that professionally done or done yourself? If so was it a hard job and what materials did you use?

And thanks for the quick reply!!

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
Ooops, apologies!! Yup it was yours I was talking about. Ok, so I'll investigate the Polo glove box holder.

In terms of painting the mirrors and bumper, was that professionally done or done yourself? If so was it a hard job and what materials did you use?

And thanks for the quick reply!!
My friend owns a body shop so I removed the mirror caps and bumper and dropped them off for him, so can't comment on what he used. I can find out. He is a vw group approved bodyshop so I know I was getting a near if not better than factory job :D

Feb 17, 2015
Manchester
Done so far:
boot liner
Cupra Metal pedals and footrest
Audi sport gear knob
Key Mod
fan washers
Team Heko wind deflectors
door lock cover
interior LEDs

To do list:
De badge the boot and plastidip the chorme bit
Few things activated via VCDS
19' Alloys
Sport pack bodykit
ecomotive rear screen flaps
lower spring

Last edited:

paulolourenco76

Apr 12, 2015
Edinburgh
I like the wrapped the Seat logos, so they match the gloss black grill surround, or those who have wrapped the grill in carbon fibre wrap with the matching logo

Last edited:

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
Done so far:
boot liner
Cupra Metal pedals and footrest
Audi sport gear knob
Key Mod
fan washers
Team Heko wind deflectors
door lock cover
interior LEDs

To do list:
De badge the boot and plastidip the chorme bit
Few things activated via VCDS
19' Alloys
Sport pack bodykit
ecomotive rear screen flaps
lower spring

Interested in the rear screen flaps. I'm wondering if there's enough interest to get some made. Anyone know any injection moulders?

Have you access to VCDS? If not, I'm only just over the big hill!

Zix

Mar 31, 2014
Sunglasses holders fitted.

Rear DRL's.

I'm really interested in the above two mods, sunglasses holder especially.
Can you please give us more info on that? Any tips where to mount it or where to get it in the first place?

Zix

Mar 31, 2014
Thanks for that. It's in the glovebox, right? I was thinking more of something like this
skoda-yeti-04.jpg

or that
$_12.JPG

Don't know if it's possible though.

Last edited:

Feb 17, 2015
Manchester
Interested in the rear screen flaps. I'm wondering if there's enough interest to get some made. Anyone know any injection moulders?

Have you access to VCDS? If not, I'm only just over the big hill!

Thanks Mate i havnt got any access to the VCDS so probably will see you soon for it:thumbup:

Luckypants

Extra Large Member
Apr 7, 2015
N.E. Wales
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise