What you think complete R32 pedal set

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Well after winning off ebay the LHD footrest and buying full retail the correct RHD foot rest i thought, hey instead of just throwing the LHD version away as it didnt fit, why dont i like the rest of car, customise it to fit... so off came the other foot rest and after a few templates where cut up i cut the footrest up and then using ally set of screws fixed it over the old plastic cover.
pics below... what you think crap or not... :shrug:

Just thought having the foot rest on the left in alloy, leaving the right hand one not, looked weird!:blink:

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Cheers rob... well simply, bend and cut really.... just a point of where and how, hence a few test cardboard templates where made!

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Thanks, i thought so too, plus pretty much everything i've done to the car myself has been customised, dash, guages, footrest, seats, wheels, bumper, grilles, headlamps and soon to be rear lights added to that list!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Have you got any links to pictures of all that lot? Wouldn't mind having a nosey and your handy work :)

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Got pictures of everything basically, except the lights as there are in working progress... Posted pics on the forum more than once, if you search for my posts your find most of it...

From the smoothing of the standard dash to a gloss black finish and fitting the gauge, all the way to the retrimmed seats

Last edited:

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Well i guess i know what you mean Phil, but then if you think althought the parts are designed to go into seat there are made for VW by too....

Loads of people put Recaros from VWs in their cars, but i guess they dont have the "R" logo on them, well at least i have an "R" in my logos...lol
Plus most people that dont know what R32 pedals look like, have seen mine and said nice pedals they from the Cupra R... as most of them dont see the resemblence of the Rubber pattern being the siginiture "R" for the R32...

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
I'll shut up then mate ;)

They really do look good - I'm just a stickler for the detail... although I do have audi bit's and Porsche wheels on my Corrado :doh: :)

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
I'll shut up then mate ;)

They really do look good - I'm just a stickler for the detail... although I do have audi bit's and Porsche wheels on my Corrado :doh: :)

Mate, no offence was supposed to be taken in that mate, i completey understand the whole VW logo in a Seat, i feel the same, but as i said, its not very regonisable really, if it was the VW logo i wouldnt have it, but the flag on the R isnt that obvious and well to be honest its the best set of pedals in the VAG range but for the Audi RS4 set, but then I'm not paying over £300 for them....

As you said, its great to use VAG parts on all the VAG group, i think its the best thing of owning a Seat that cost 4k cheaper than a Golf, but has the same interchangable parts.... even better when you thing Porsche parts fit too, hence i will be moving to getting Porka brakes and a set of Porka front seats from the Carrera....[B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.