What's your worst mod?

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
tbh as soon as i fitted it willie, i was getting all kinds of problems with the battery, then the car was running shite...then when the car was ok it felt slow (torque wise) which wa proven on the RR so in the end i got rid.....

Scottl

I used to have a 1998 Impreza Turbo and the worst mod I made was, surprisingly, a stainless full exhaust system!

Yes, it sounded fantastic but the car just didn't feel as strong in the low and midrange anymore (i.e. daily driving).

Got it dyno'd and it had gained about 5bhp but lost the same in torque, also it had moved the power and torque curves up the range and upset the atf ratio.

Was told that it could do with a remap to properly sort it, but at over £600 for the '98 models I never managed to get it done.

Learned a good lesson from this - spend your money wisely and choose your mods very carefully.

Scottl

The best ones are the huge "Kenwood" or "Sony" stickers, which I always found hilarious.

... helped the tea leaves know which cars to break into I guess.

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
smoked rear lights for myself on the toledo... think it gives the car to much of a boy racer look, especially the level that i have smoked them

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
My White dials of e-bay, was so chuffed until I went out the first night with them:-

27092008550.jpg

Needless to say they were removed the next day :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.