wheel alignment

dunc4n

SYPHER
Jul 28, 2007
sacriston
hey, i'm wondering if anyone knows the settings for the wheel alignment for the ibiza fr 1.9tdi ?

ive just aligned the wheels on my car (both front are reading 4.5 on the back wheels and the fronts where reading N/S at -5 and the O/S +5) which i was told off one of the other mechanics i work with that that zero's it out and the car will be driving straight but now my steering wheel is down to the right to drive straight and its pulling to the left when i let go of the steering wheel, also when i centralise the wheel it pulls badly to the left.

any ideas on getting it to track true

cheers

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
hey, i'm wondering if anyone knows the settings for the wheel alignment for the ibiza fr 1.9tdi ?

ive just aligned the wheels on my car (both front are reading 4.5 on the back wheels and the fronts where reading N/S at -5 and the O/S +5) which i was told off one of the other mechanics i work with that that zero's it out and the car will be driving straight but now my steering wheel is down to the right to drive straight and its pulling to the left when i let go of the steering wheel, also when i centralise the wheel it pulls badly to the left.

any ideas on getting it to track true

cheers

If i remember correctly the front should be set at 0 both sides.

If yours was set to +5 and -5 then the steering wheel would have to be offset for it to drive straight even though the end result is 0

dunc4n

SYPHER
Jul 28, 2007
sacriston
cheers mate, im going to give it another go on the laser aligner and see what happens.

ill keep people posted and put up the readings when its fully done

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.