Wheel colour.

alexfr10

Jan 8, 2010
Llandudno, North Wales
Doe's anyone have pics of the ibza with black wheels. considering a colour change but still not sure. will be changing the colour of the original 17's as i love the style of them. just think black would look better against the candy white.

Any help in the decision would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

alexfr10 :starwars:

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
I'd go for the Titanium colour rather than the black, as black alloys have been done to death, and the titanium looks much better imo

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Yea i have to agree with night flight but i do have to admit i do have a soft spot for black wheels def as you have a white car so either would look gr8.

I think dave217 has a candy white ibiza with black wheel and they do look very nice im sure he'll be able to show u some photos :)

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
probably notl, i think the anthracite ones are the colour i mean having done a quick look.

through looking though i've just had a look at the white ones... on my dark blue they'd look sweet as

very tempting

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
my ears were burning

here are some pics

img2192d.jpg

this pic is a bit dirty =[
img2188xh.jpg

img2190edited.jpg

alexfr10

Jan 8, 2010
Llandudno, North Wales
my ears were burning

here are some pics

they look sweet mate. defo's gonna get mine done black in next few months.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get them done and where did you go?
I used to live in warrington, Earl street near the rugby ground! u anywhere near there?

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
they were factory fitted, cant remember how much i paid for them

i live on the other side of town, closer to westbrook asda than town

MikeyMK5

Awesome, now i know how mine is gonna look when i pick it up!! Cheers dave!!:D

alexfr10

Jan 8, 2010
Llandudno, North Wales
i've been quoted about £100 for all 4 professionally done in black. my mate had his Focus ST wheels done in the colour mine are now. They look tidy. i think thats a good price.

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
i've been quoted about £100 for all 4 professionally done in black. my mate had his Focus ST wheels done in the colour mine are now. They look tidy. i think thats a good price.

£100 a wheel or £100 all in?

Old'un in the photoshop forum kindly mocked up mine with the white alloys (and lowered it) and at £100 i'd be very very tempted. My only doubt is what if i don't like it after a while? how easy is it to change back to the original colour?

mk5blue.jpg

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
That is very cheap, I get mine done by a mate for £150 for the set inc balance etc. Shot blasted, repaired, primed and painted.

Be visiting him soon :)

alexfr10

Jan 8, 2010
Llandudno, North Wales
£100 a wheel or £100 all in?

Old'un in the photoshop forum kindly mocked up mine with the white alloys (and lowered it) and at £100 i'd be very very tempted. My only doubt is what if i don't like it after a while? how easy is it to change back to the original colour?

£100 all in. I have anthracite wheels at the mo, so if one day i want them back, i get them done in anthracite.

Yours look sweet white!!

alexfr10

Jan 8, 2010
Llandudno, North Wales
My wheels will be black by the end of this Friday, yey, can't wait to see the finished product. i have some custom made FR centre badges on order too. should look really nice

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.