Wheel Pattern sizes???

nwibiza

Please excuse me if im being stupid but does anyone know what the wheel pattern is on a mk4 ibiza sport, apparently its either 5x100 or 5x112, so yeah its a 5 stud but what is the 100 or 112??? Is it the distance between opposite bolts from centre to centre?? HELP!!! :doh:

gazjones

its 5x 100 but not sure on why prob as you say distance between bolts, the new seat leon and golfs are 5x 112

:confused: Forgive my ignorance but...

I believe the PCD is the diameter of a circle which goes through the centre of the 5 bolts. This can be done by measuring the radius and multiplying that figure by two. i.e. centre of the wheel to centre of a bolt x 2.

I have been told another way, which applies to 5 stud wheels only, is to measure the distance between the centre of two adjacent bolts and multiply that by 1.7012.

Just my $0.02

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
I believe the PCD is the diameter of a circle which goes through the centre of the 5 bolts. This can be done by measuring the radius and multiplying that figure by two. i.e. centre of the wheel to centre of a bolt x 2.

this is what pcd is.

I have been told another way, which applies to 5 stud wheels only, is to measure the distance between the centre of two adjacent bolts and multiply that by 1.7012.

:blink: :shrug:

Just my $0.02

:D me too! :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise