Wheel spacer bolts

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
Hi,

I’m having spacers fitted on my MK2 Cupra R early next week while having a sportline kit fitted, I ordered H&R 16mm front and 20mm rear spacers some time ago and just opened the boxes for the first time I thought they came with bolts but realised now they don’t, silly me. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get bolts ASAP and the correct length, also some websites have a tapered or radius option as well.

Ideally a set that contains a locking wheel nut would be great.

I should of checked sooner and now in a bit of a rush so any help appreciated.

Thanks.

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
I used eBay to get mine. If you remove one of your bolts then you will see if it is taper or radius - make sure you measure the threaded portion then add on 15mm and 20mm for respective spacers.
As for the locking bolts you will have to buy 2 different sets due to the different spacer thicknesses, can’t remember where I got mine sorry. McGard Black Edition are the ones I bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks,

I’m on the Oem 19’s so believe they will be radius, does anyone know the length of the standard bolts.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
Spacers all fitted the 8mm each side front cause rubbing when cornering on a ‘bouncy road’ from what I’ve read up to 10mm is recommended so unsure why I’m having this issue.

I’m wondering if dropping to 5mm each side will alleviate it but don’t really want to keep spending out on spacers, any ideas if anything else could be causing it and if dropping to 5mm would make that much of a difference?

Thanks.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.