When did you order, when is it arriving?

Aug 4, 2021
V2 DSG ordered on 14th May through Leasing Options. I hadn't heard anything since ordering so got the SLI and spoke to Josh at Cupra this morning, still no build date. Was hoping they might of had a build date by now

Billink

Jun 14, 2021
VZ2 ordered middle June from leasing options as a pipeline order. Build week 35 hopefully but spoke to Cupra this morning who say it’s still unconfirmed.

Chuck Norris’s beard

Aug 7, 2021
Ordered a graphine grey V2 190 DGS two weeks ago. Not even been given an order number or anything yet! What is this SLI code I have seen mentioned on here?

Mortey

Jun 2, 2021
Ordered a graphine grey V2 190 DGS two weeks ago. Not even been given an order number or anything yet! What is this SLI code I have seen mentioned on here?
Ask your dealer or leasing company for it. They should be able to tell you.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Pords

Apr 23, 2021
Like you mate I didn’t know either until I was enlighten 😆. It’s a unique code assigned to your car. I asked my leasing company who then spoke to the dealer whilst I was on hold, and got mine along with an update. You can use this to track your cars progress through a chat facility that’s linked on here somewhere.

Chuck Norris’s beard

Aug 7, 2021
I contacted my dealer last week for an update and on Saturday I was told that they are “still waiting for seat to finish updating their systems so we can re quote fully with the tail gate”

has anyone else been told of a system update delaying their order being processed?

Cuprakash

May 9, 2021
Contacted cupra UK today and quoted my sli number. ..stated cupra had the order but no build date.

Vz2 ordered mid may,initially told September delivery which is clearly not happening....I'm doubtful it will even be October.

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
there is another 12 page thread basically the same as this may be worth a mod getting it merged as its becoming a bit messy .... ;)
its a different title but same info.
https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/lease-delivery-times.465075/page-12#post-4980161
I agree to a large extent. There's a lot of similar content. But the other thread specifically states lease contracts. Take the word 'lease' out and just use 'delivery times' and there's an even stronger point to your suggestion. I'll agree that it may be worth having a mod look at this.

Reactions: ninja_geezer

izometric

Feb 19, 2021
Ok, you are all a bunch of amateurs.

I ordered my Leon E-hybrid SW xcellence, Alcantara, panoramic roof and most options.

Order: End of January -> they promised delivery in April.
Started to check in May, they said they have no production date yet and no idea what the problem is.
In July they told me that there is a back order problem with the panoramic roof and the production is scheduled mid July with delivery early August.
Checked again Early August, they have no idea where the car is or if it was even produced.

So am I king of all delays or what?

CupraNewboy

May 17, 2021

I ordered my Leon E-hybrid SW xcellence, Alcantara, panoramic roof and most options.

Started to check in May, they said they have no production date yet and no idea what the problem is.
In July they told me that there is a back order problem with the panoramic roof and the production is scheduled mid July with delivery early August.
Checked again Early August, they have no idea where the car is or if it was even produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021

That's just ridiculous. Have you checked with Cupra itself or just your dealer?