When did you order, when is it arriving?

Drewy66

Nov 19, 2021
Checked in with dealer today, and been told its complete at factory and awaiting transport to port at barcelona. Finally! Hopefully get it in next 4 weeks.
How long as it been on order? and what did you order? I ordered a V2 Hybrid in Nov 21, last month the dealer said it was built awaiting chips.

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
How long as it been on order? and what did you order? I ordered a V2 Hybrid in Nov 21, last month the dealer said it was built awaiting chips.
Ordered 31st March; Just a bog standard v2 150 dsg with grey paint. BW was confirmed bw23 and has been sat at factory waiting microchips. Was told earlier in the week that a batch of chips has been received and they would start fixing the cars waiting. Not sure whether i got a free bump up to MY23 spec or not. Hopefully not too long a wait now. Maybe another 4 weeks for it to get to dealer n out to me.

At time of order, was told 8-10 weeks for me to receive car. 20 weeks later, still no car

Reactions: Drewy66
Jul 13, 2022
I am into my 245 hybrid now for 4 weeks. Such a smooth ride, no engine noise to speak of. One negative for me is how quickly the battery runs out just on normal driving. But love the drive,the comfort, so I made the right decision.

Good to hear! I ordered a VZ1 245 hybrid back in May. How long did you wait for this car? And when was your build week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aug 20, 2022
Hope this is helpful for others, I ordered mid April 2022, V2 150 DSG, and I too received update this week that the car is now built, and awaiting shipping to the UK. Will receive another update early September, with the hope of picking it up mid September :) yes, around 4 weeks later than original timescale, but happy it’s on its way! :)

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Hope this is helpful for others, I ordered mid April 2022, V2 150 DSG, and I too received update this week that the car is now built, and awaiting shipping to the UK. Will receive another update early September, with the hope of picking it up mid September :) yes, around 4 weeks later than original timescale, but happy it’s on its way! :)
I ordered a V2 150 DSG mid april, yet I've had my car a month now!
Theres no rhyme or reason with build schedules is there?

Reactions: Charlie22
Aug 20, 2022
I ordered a V2 150 DSG mid april, yet I've had my car a month now!
Theres no rhyme or reason with build schedules is there?
Nope, it appears a tad pot luck! Unsure if size of dealership with order volume makes a difference, or colour choice of car (mine is midnight black), who knows!

But seeing others with their updates, especially when I ordered before them, was getting me antsy! So the update phone call on Monday defo came at the right time haha!

kevinb

May 4, 2022
Good to hear! I ordered a VZ1 245 hybrid back in May. How long did you wait for this car? And when was your build week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's complicated. I live in Portugal. I ordered a 204 hybrid in December 2021, with a cancellation clause after 6 months. It became clear that there was no sign of the car after the 6 months so I called all the cupra dealers in Portugal. Within 2 weeks I had a 245 hybrid from stock from a dealer in the north of the country, so I have no idea how cupra supply in Iberia. It cost me more but love the car

themanis00

Aug 21, 2022
I ordered mine the 14 of April, a simple v2 150 dsg with wireless charger and beats audio system, I am from Poland and have no info about the car.

Rodders97

Aug 24, 2022
Hi Guys, Very new around here. This week i've just placed a order on the Cupra Formentor V2 1.5 Manual With A Virtual Pedal and Spare wheel along with the colour Asphalt Blue. I've ordered the car via Motorfinty Wonder if anyone has heard of them? as they've saved me a fortune in price compared to a local dealership with thanks of using a blue light card which i highly recommend. I've been given a 3 month for the car possibly into end of december/january can anyone tell me if this might still happen as i'm aware some people are still waiting into 5/6 month waiting which is exactly what happened with my current Nissan Juke Tekna that i have which i'm also excited to be changing to the cupra

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
Hi Guys, Very new around here. This week i've just placed a order on the Cupra Formentor V2 1.5 Manual With A Virtual Pedal and Spare wheel along with the colour Asphalt Blue. I've ordered the car via Motorfinty Wonder if anyone has heard of them? as they've saved me a fortune in price compared to a local dealership with thanks of using a blue light card which i highly recommend. I've been given a 3 month for the car possibly into end of december/january can anyone tell me if this might still happen as i'm aware some people are still waiting into 5/6 month waiting which is exactly what happened with my current Nissan Juke Tekna that i have which i'm also excited to be changing to the cupra
I’ve ordered a v2 150 DSG with pan sunroof via Motorfinity. I ordered it at the beginning of June and was told a couple of weeks ago that it’s built and awaiting shipping to the UK. Was told at the time of order they estimated Oct/Nov delivery so it might be a bit quicker. I’ve never used Motorfinity before but up to now they have been good, and they did save me a lot of money compared to list. The company I work for has an agreement with them for staff and like you said they do blue light discount. I guess you lose all the dealer nice to haves, like when I bought my Leon the dealer told me what ship it was on and sent me fancy videos when it arrived with them, but to be honest I’d sooner save the money! They didn’t do the £1500 offer for PCP that the dealer was offering at the time but they will do finance and the discount was more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodders97

Rodders97

Aug 24, 2022
I’ve ordered a v2 150 DSG with pan sunroof via Motorfinity. I ordered it at the beginning of June and was told a couple of weeks ago that it’s built and awaiting shipping to the UK. I’ve never used Motorfinity before but up to now they have been good, and they did save me a lot of money compared to list. The company I work for has an agreement with them for staff and like you said they do blue light discount. I guess you lose all the dealer nice to haves, like when I bought my Leon the dealer told me what ship it was on and sent me fancy videos when it arrived with them, but to be honest I’d sooner save the money!
could you let me know how it goes with the car being delivered by them. as i'm very sceptic as i used past dealerships when buying new cars so hopefully when this does come December as estimated delivery that it'll look very brand new however i have been told by them any problems i'm able to take to my local cupra dealership

Reactions: Mikeyh22

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
could you let me know how it goes with the car being delivered by them. as i'm very sceptic as i used past dealerships when buying new cars so hopefully when this does come December as estimated delivery that it'll look very brand new however i have been told by them any problems i'm able to take to my local cupra dealership
Of course, sure. That was a concern to me as buying from a dealer you expect them to make sure everything is ok whereas with Motorfinity I believe it does have a pre delivery check but it won’t be a local dealer to me and they deliver the car to my address on a trailer. It does have the usual manufacturer warranty so a dealer should honour it. I’ve had warranty work done on my Leon at a different dealer than I bought it from.

Reactions: Rodders97

Rodders97

Aug 24, 2022
My car has updated to being on route to port. Vin number still shows it as being a 2022 car for me. Hope you have better luck
Hopefully as well, I’d imagine this will be a 2023 considering the new reg is out 1st September and this won’t even be built till December hoping to hear in 2 weeks from dealership for confirmation of delivery but been given a estimated of December probably towards early January

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Looks like we ordered almost the same car except I didn't order the top view camera. I ordered in December 2021 and am being told delivery will be October 2022.
Have you had any update on your delivery date of October 22? As mine had no bulild week allocated when I checked a couple of weeks ago, I asked Lex Autolease if they could get a sunroof added as well. They have, but the new expected delivery date is end of March 2023! Can't believe the original order date was July 2021. I think I'll be looking to cancel soon.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.