When did you order, when is it arriving?

El Dingo

Jun 8, 2003
Norfolk
Every time I enquire about delivery time it goes back to being 3 - 4 months from that date. I'm currently being quoted the end of October 2022.
It's a VZ2 hybrid btw, so I'm not really surprised. Just fed up with my expectations being managed in this way.

El Dingo

Jun 8, 2003
Norfolk
SLI number is the same as a manufacturer order number. If you ring Seat customer services and go for option 7 and give them this order number, they’ll ring through to the sales team and get an update for you.
Interestingly, I obtained my SLI number from the fleet importer via the lease company. However, I called Cupra customer services and they refused to give me an update as I'm not the customer.

Is there any other way to check with the SLI number?

DurkaDurka

May 24, 2022
I ordered my vz1 245 petrol in March, had a build of wk27, it’s still in the factory waiting on a module to be fitted, looks like September for delivery now😩

schofier

Aug 16, 2014
Southampton
It's all seemingly so random. I'd love to know how they prioritise. Is their a limit on orders for each dealership, is the limit based on model. I appreciate the issue with hybrids, but why some petrol models are held up on modules seems so random. FWIW I ordered a VZ3 early March with Beats and picked it up mid July.

jimbobc

May 6, 2021
Apparently my car is built but been waiting at assembly point for some time? Does anyone know what that means?

Drewy66

Nov 19, 2021
Apparently my car is built but been waiting at assembly point for some time? Does anyone know what that means?
I got a video message from my dealer telling me it’s built but awaiting microchips. He told me they had 30 cars in the same state. He was hoping it would be on its way soon. He said he will call CUPRA every other day for updates. 🤞🏻
I’m not getting excited as it’s been pushed back so many times.

MikeyG

Mar 25, 2022
Milton Keynes
I got a video message from my dealer telling me it’s built but awaiting microchips. He told me they had 30 cars in the same state. He was hoping it would be on its way soon. He said he will call CUPRA every other day for updates. 🤞🏻
I’m not getting excited as it’s been pushed back so many times.
I have exactly the same! But I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks. So kind of hoping it's September now.

Reactions: Drewy66

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
I have exactly the same! But I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks. So kind of hoping it's September now.
Yeah might as well hold on and get the 72 plate. Cars will take approx 3-4 weeks anyway to get to the dealer once the chips are in.

Anyone know when the factory closes for summer shutdown?

Reactions: Drewy66

Drewy66

Nov 19, 2021
Hi Mikey, I think we have the same dealer, MK Seat. I ordered a V2 Hybrid in Nov and got told in May that expected delivery Dec.🤨

Craigw2kuk

Jun 2, 2022
New update from me, still at the UK port with likely to be at the dealership at the 19th August, which means it will have been at the port for almost 7 weeks which feels a long time to me.

• Sad
Reactions: imran999

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Perhaps they are waiting for the ship to fill up with cars....and if they are stuck waiting on chips then will have knock on effect

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Latest update from NWC:

View attachment 32730

Order was placed on 26th October 2021, given delivery date of Late Feb/Early March 2022, now expected Feb 2023 🙃
Formentor 1.4 V2 Hybrid 204
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am awaiting a Cupra Formentor 1.4 EHYBRID 245 VZ2. This was ordered via Lex Autolease on 27 July 2021. My latest update is an estimated stock date of 28 November 2022! I'm in the same boat as you with a 16 month lead time! Madness. Delivery date has been put back numerous times and was expecting it at the end of July 2022. Mine is specced with the Top View camera, so wondering if this is reason for such a long delay.

Reactions: El Dingo

El Dingo

Jun 8, 2003
Norfolk
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am awaiting a Cupra Formentor 1.4 EHYBRID 245 VZ2. This was ordered via Lex Autolease on 27 July 2021. My latest update is an estimated stock date of 28 November 2022! I'm in the same boat as you with a 16 month lead time! Madness. Delivery date has been put back numerous times and was expecting it at the end of July 2022. Mine is specced with the Top View camera, so wondering if this is reason for such a long delay.
Looks like we ordered almost the same car except I didn't order the top view camera. I ordered in December 2021 and am being told delivery will be October 2022.

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Looks like we ordered almost the same car except I didn't order the top view camera. I ordered in December 2021 and am being told delivery will be October 2022.
Fingers crossed you get it in October! Let me know whether it arrives then. Cheers.

Reactions: El Dingo

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
I requested an update from Lex Autolease after the year long wait so far for delivery. This is their response now they have heard back from the dealer: "The dealer has advised that currently there isn’t a build date for your car so they can’t given an accurate forecast as to when it will arrive". I've gone back and requested more information as that's an extremely poor and vague answer.

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Just seen a truck load of formentors heading away from sheerness direction London bound A2. I think they were all tech grey.

Reactions: RJP
Jul 13, 2022
I ordered a white VZ1 e-hybrid with no options in September... Just got an estimated build date from NVC of Week 21.... Part of me wants to sack it off and get something else but I got a good price and, to my eye, nothing else in the price bracket compares!
Hi I know you posted a few months back now, I have also ordered this car but in May this year. Have you had any more updates?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise