When do we think dealers will reopen?

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
What are peoples thoughts on when dealers will reopen? Ordered a Black Edition FR last week which is already at a UK port but I'm at the mercy of when the dealers reopen as to when I can collect it!

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Can’t you get in touch with dealer online? Many dealers are now working with a contact through their website keeping customers up to date or even do a little business.

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Can’t you get in touch with dealer online? Many dealers are now working with a contact through their website keeping customers up to date or even do a little business.
I could of course just drop them an email and ask but don't want to keep bothering them. Plus it seems a bit trivial given what's going on.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
A couple ofguys at my last employment (Kia) are manning the internet at home for enquires,spending lots of time watching telly, not many people seem willing to contact/bother them, it's why they are "on duty", worth a go?

Deleted member 121768

Hi all,
Unfortunately, we are still closed at the moment - but still open digitally for enquiries and are willing to discuss sales.
We're unsure of when we will be reopening but it will be as soon as the government give the go ahead.
Apologies to be vague but I hope this is of some help!
p.s - we currently have £500 off for all NHS & Care workers as a huge thank you for the work the do across new and approved used SEAT and CUPRA!
Hope everyone is keeping well!
Karla

Reactions: Luke_bank

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Hi all,
Unfortunately, we are still closed at the moment - but still open digitally for enquiries and are willing to discuss sales.
We're unsure of when we will be reopening but it will be as soon as the government give the go ahead.
p.s - we currently have £500 off for all NHS & Care workers as a huge thank you for the work the do across new and approved used SEAT and CUPRA!
Karla

Hi Karla,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate you are in the dark just as much as everyone else.

I did send through an enquiry but I never heard back sadly. I have ordered a Leon elsewhere now.

I am after a Ibiza for my Fiancee though. Do you do buy outs on another brand if we would look at PCH? I know with a Leon in the past the dealer has bought it even though I went down the PCH route for a new one.

Deleted member 121768

Hi Luke,
I can only apologise for us not getting back to you and can assure you that it is not the norm for us.
Yes, we can part exchange any brand :)
If you would like, I could take some details via personal message and I will get a member of the sales team to give you a call.

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
Hi all,
Karla

Are you willing to open up that offer to military personnel and other key workers who have worked throughout the pandemic?

And if so, is that across all approved used vehicles, such as a Cupra Ateca I have my eye on at Citygate Reading Seat?

Deleted member 121768

Are you willing to open up that offer to military personnel and other key workers who have worked throughout the pandemic?

And if so, is that across all approved used vehicles, such as a Cupra Ateca I have my eye on at Citygate Reading Seat?

Hi!

This can definitely be discussed.

The offer is just for our dealership at Letchworth SEAT & CUPRA :)

Karla

Fester999

May 17, 2020
What are peoples thoughts on when dealers will reopen? Ordered a Black Edition FR last week which is already at a UK port but I'm at the mercy of when the dealers reopen as to when I can collect it!
I had my Leon serviced last Monday by Stoke Seat but they weren't open for sales and didn't know when they would be.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Our friendly local dealer is now up and running on a reduced staff basis. They are doing servicing and sales visits by appointment only. The sales desk has acrylic screens fitted.
96422391_2023315624460108_4839697517115342848_o.jpg

Fester999

May 17, 2020
When I took my car in last week I had to put my key on a cloth.
The card payment device was placed a distance from the desk.
They said the car they lent me had been sanitized.
I must say it had the posh new dash very impressed.

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Very good! Dealer has said he’s hoping I can get the car first week of June, depending on when BCA move it from the port.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.