• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

jamiebennett81

Guest
my Sonus sealant arrived today

at what stage do I use this in the cleaning process. Do I use it after I have polished and waxed?
 
Is it a spray sealant or liquid/paste sealant? Is it a pure sealant?

spray sealant

this one

acrylic_glanz.jpg


http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/sonus-acrylic-glanz/prod_77.html
 
as said after polishing and before waxing

ive just got some tropicare sealant found it quite good

seems to be good stuff
 
If its a spray sealant then you should apply this after the wax. Liquid based sealants normally remove waxes so you apply them before the wax. What you can do is a combination of both.

1) Wash and Dry car
2) Polish
3) Wax car
4) Spray sealant car
LEAVE FOR 24 HOURS
5) Wash car again and apply either more sealant or wax depending on what results you want.