Where Have You Mounted Your Ipod?

kstandsteve

Not too many alternatives but where have you got yours?

Will be using the dension ice link plus interface.

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
This is completely Westy's idea, and I loved it! Sitting underneath the handbrake. It's direct control, but it's just quicker to hook it up

DSC01630.jpg

kstandsteve

Yeah my car is a Mk1 Leon so not too many options. I was thinking tho of rigging up a docking station between the gear lever and dash.

I know people have done this on other cars and it looks quite neat.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
This is completely Westy's idea, and I loved it! Sitting underneath the handbrake. It's direct control, but it's just quicker to hook it up

Where did you run the cable? What car do you have? Does it interfere with the hand brake at all? I'm tempted to do this if my cable is long enough.

cheers

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Where did you run the cable? What car do you have? Does it interfere with the hand brake at all? I'm tempted to do this if my cable is long enough.

cheers

The cable doesn't go near the handbrake at all luckily. What I did was feed the cable through the gap and start pulling the side of the console, then just grab the cable and run it alongside the console. The car's a mk4 ibiza. I've still got quite a coupla metres of cable sitting behind the stereo

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.