• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Just had a look to see what they had done. It looks as if they used the same solution that MattW35 used. Must admit it doesn't look very professional but it works. As my car is leased I didn't want any come backs other wise I would have done it myself.
 
My son noticed a "light in the air vent" last night... turns out that the glove box lamp is not turning off !!!!!!
Where is the switch located please??? I cant find it !

Behind the glove box under the fuse box, there is a plunger for the switch.