Where to get a Honda s2000 aerial from????

simon_cupra_123

Hi guys, I got got my new leon cupra r and wanted to get a Honda S2000 aerial? Wheres the best place to get one from???

thanks for your help!!

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
i got mine off ebay
had it on for two years
then decided everyone had one, so i sold it and have the original anti-theft back on

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
i got mine off ebay
had it on for two years
then decided everyone had one, so i sold it and have the original anti-theft back on

Rik you non conformist, best sell the HIDs and list of other popular mods then? :lol:

simon_cupra_123

thanks for your help, i found some on Ebay. £8 and they are genuine!
the guy said they give a £2.00 discount for members on seatcupra.net, lucky i joined up!

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
:lol:

As Dave so Succinctly put it - for small parts like aerials etc there's no real point in shopping around - you won't save enough to make it worth the effort

I like to think that manners and tact were not wasted on me as i was growing up ;)
Reason i put it so bluntly was A) it seemed like an obvious answer, and B) there have been loads of people on here who have bought the cheaper option then posted a whinge because the cheap money saving aerial won't fit, and a new genuine one had to be bought. I figured it could save someone £7-10 by just buying the one thats proven :D

simon_cupra_123

i asked the guy on ebay and he said they are genuine honda aerials, so hopefully there shouldnt be a problem... i hope!

simon_cupra_123

Thanks for the offer, but i've already ordered one! thanks anyway.

simon_cupra_123

I got my aerial this morning, it fits great! thanks for your advice!

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
Or in my case knick it off your mates s2000 while he is cleaning it at your house (using your water) and replace with you OE one so he then doesn't notice

:cartman::cartman:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.