whey got Altea! :D

liver-red

Aug 11, 2009
:D

Didn't go for the one with 87K.. spent £1K more and travelled 4 hours away and got this:

2005 - 2.0 Fsi Sport Tiptronic (posh name for semi automatic?!) with 25K on the clock.​

First time driving an automatic..... why didn't I do it before!

Love everything about it - the carbon fibre effect on the dash, rubber bits on the seats. seats are comfy as hell.

Vision is a little poorer then my ibiza but just getting used to it.

Only downside with it - is the Cruise control doesn't always work (easy to fix I persume - i'll look into it shortly)
Ooo and the fact I can't reach my baby who's sat in the back - Ton's of space! (not a bad thing?!)

Other then that it's perfect :)

Other half wants to tint the windows more :rolleyes: but she's happy too :D

robint

Apr 12, 2006
UK, Essex
Didn't think anyone else had one of these.....

Much more fun in 'S' than 'D' as well but it does eat a lot more fuel that way as it rarely changes into top and holds revs in gear a lot longer. Don't find the 'manual' that natural to tap change either - the MB system seems much better, now if someone could come up with some paddles for the steering wheel...........

Oh and your speedo is probably reading 10% fast as well.

liver-red

Aug 11, 2009
I noticed the fuel seems to go down in 'S' ............ It is fun though... goes round corners like a small hatchback :D

the 'manual' is a bit strange - but guess thats getting used to it at the times when you "miss having a manual".

Thanks for the advice on the speedo - (i've just been on a speeding seminar course!).

liver-red

Aug 11, 2009
car1esb.jpg

As standard as present - I'm sure I'll change the wheels at some point :)

SP.DK

Regards from Stig
Jun 3, 2009
Aarhus Denmark
Welcome to the family, i a great car you have. Hope you will like the Altea.
There is plenty of nice mods to the Altea.:D
Maybe take a look of my pics...

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.