Which Brembo Calipers Fit The MK3 Ibiza?

evans1089

Jul 9, 2009
Chesterfield
I have the ability to have brakets made up but i just want to know which calipers the mk3 is capable of running?
I work in the brake industry for CRN Products so i can source discs and brake lines.. i just want to know if 'any' brembos would fit with a bracket? ie, evo, impreza etc. Or renault 225..

Any help much appreciated!
Thanks

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
In all honesty, and don't take this the wrong way, if you're not sure what's needed then I'd discourage going down this road as it'll cause you lots of hassle. You can buy a Brembo kit specifically for the Ibiza from SEAT or Badger Bill for the ~£900 mark.

There was also a brand new kit for sale on here for £700 less than a week ago so keep an eye on the For Sale section as well as Edition38

For those calipers you'd need to get some caliper carriers machined that would attach the calipers to the Ibiza hub. You'd then need to work out what size/thickness disks you needed to go with it and source these in 4x100 fitment with 57.1 centre bore to fit the hub. Then you'd need to get some custom brake lines made up to run from the caliper to the hard brake lines. A lot of hassle imo.

Oh, and not forgetting you'd need to work out what caliper clearance they require to make sure they clear the backs of your alloys too.

Deleted member 9043

if you can make your own brackets than you can take renault megane/clio rs calipers with 305 discs

i run them on my ibiza

evans1089

Jul 9, 2009
Chesterfield
In all honesty, and don't take this the wrong way, if you're not sure what's needed then I'd discourage going down this road as it'll cause you lots of hassle. You can buy a Brembo kit specifically for the Ibiza from SEAT or Badger Bill for the ~£900 mark.

There was also a brand new kit for sale on here for £700 less than a week ago so keep an eye on the For Sale section as well as Edition38

For those calipers you'd need to get some caliper carriers machined that would attach the calipers to the Ibiza hub. You'd then need to work out what size/thickness disks you needed to go with it and source these in 4x100 fitment with 57.1 centre bore to fit the hub. Then you'd need to get some custom brake lines made up to run from the caliper to the hard brake lines. A lot of hassle imo.

Oh, and not forgetting you'd need to work out what caliper clearance they require to make sure they clear the backs of your alloys too.

I just wanted to know what i needed.. i can get anything from my work so as long as i know what i need i'd get them...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members