which exhausts do you have on your mk4?

DanLewis1991

Apr 22, 2009
Newport
hey guys looking for some pics of your exhausts. its about time i put one on and im unsure which one to go for. quite like the look of duals...

(crappy paint edit)
33xc7xz.jpg

DanLewis1991

Apr 22, 2009
Newport
I like those smoked lights. I know it's offtopic, but how did you do that?
I quite like duals personally, but I think they look a bit obnoxious on a hatchback to be honest! I quite like the Cupra shape. Nice and subtle.

bought them off ebay in the summer mate, was £30, bargain tbh!

Ad.

Above looks nice mate, I am in the market for an oval exhaust but think one slightly smaller would suit mine better

Aimez

The milltek oval exhausts are great as they have a curve it's hard to tell from pics of it on my car but I love the angle it has very different. Bit expensive even just for the cat back, personally I only went with it as they were on offer at the time otherwise I would have gone for something else
Milltek1.jpg

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
P1010784.jpg

Here's my R32 style exhaust :D. You can't get the tips much further appart than mine due to the tow hitch being in the way. However you may be able to route a pipe around the spare wheel well.

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Blueflame.

Think im the only one with a catback Blueflame on a Mk4!

Sounds lovely and throaty at idle but then when you plant it its souns sooo much better!

DSC00395.jpg

Standard vs new one

DSC00393.jpg

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
P1010784.jpg

Here's my R32 style exhaust :D. You can't get the tips much further appart than mine due to the tow hitch being in the way. However you may be able to route a pipe around the spare wheel well.

That`s nice man... Better than single centre exits which look kinda like the car has an A**hole!

Chocozai

The Neuroscientist
That`s nice man... Better than single centre exits which look kinda like the car has an A**hole!

Especially the Zonda and Lambo LP640... :sick:

Blueflame.

Think im the only one with a catback Blueflame on a Mk4!

Sounds lovely and throaty at idle but then when you plant it its souns sooo much better!

That is absolutely gorgeous. How does one go about getting one of those?

shazo

Nov 26, 2009
the paint shop pics nice... but its probably pricey mate, the oval look seems best to me, specialy that blue flame exhaust.