Which Hose Kit?

Twiggy86

New Here, Old There
Mar 2, 2010
Stockport
So i am looking at different things to do to my leon this month as i have about £125 to play with, i did think about the Forge 007p for a while and i have more recently thought about buying a Samco / Forge hose kit for the LC.

Which hose kit will be best to buy for the LC for when i have a S1 Tune done? Just after this i am buying the DV and then after that i will be doing the FMIC, then i am doing the S1 Tune done from Forge or anyone else.

All help is appreciated, and i respect the fact this question may have been asked a thousand times, but while i am having a quick skive at work i don't have the time to search :whistle:

Cheers Again....

Oh, when you guys next having a North West get together? Just i might pop along :funk:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Best thing to get is a tip from forge mate then if your not planning on going stage 2 get it mapped , if your going stage 2 I would get every thing ready for stage 2 then get it mapped ie tip, dv , fmic turbo back exhaust wheather it be de cat or sports cat ,new pannel filter , open cone filter etc my Mate has his lc face lift ko3s stage 2 and it's 242 bhp

BASH29

Nov 4, 2009
East Midlands
get a tip if your thinking of stage one, but forge is pretty expensive

i got an autobahn from american bay..... cost of forge is about £100, cost of autobahn delivered from japan £57. its a quality product..
colours available, black, red and blue, i got black so its not in your face

Twiggy86

New Here, Old There
Mar 2, 2010
Stockport
How would it be fitted or is there anyone in the north west willing to help me fit it? Also do a smooth airbox mod at the same time?

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
i added a samco tip, it made a lot of difference since the old one is very restricted, not that hard to change either!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.