which model is this wheel from?

strictlyVAG

hi everyone

im new and mainly a vw man but have to confess to loving most of the seats styling touches, to the point i want to use them in my own passat

can anyone tell me which steering wheels fit with this airbag? im after the leather one with the red detail on the top but i dont know which model they are from

cheers

cuprawheel.jpg

thats whats in my passat at the minute

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
the steering wheel with the red detail at the top is from a 225LCR. that wheel looks good on the passat

strictlyVAG

cheers fella,s

does anyone have a photo if the rear or side view of the wheel so i can see it its the right shape to fit the passat dash?

ta

strictlyVAG

no thats fine cheers mate

i have some other 3 spoke seat wheels (one on ebay now) and it is quite round on the back so that one in the picture looks far better suited

cheers again ;)

vinylrichy

Darker Than The Vinyl
Aug 3, 2006
Worthing West Sussex
hi everyone

im new and mainly a vw man but have to confess to loving most of the seats styling touches, to the point i want to use them in my own passat

can anyone tell me which steering wheels fit with this airbag? im after the leather one with the red detail on the top but i dont know which model they are from

cheers

cuprawheel.jpg

thats whats in my passat at the minute

Thats off an LCR 210 - the 225 has a red line through the middle at the top and a sticker on the front bottom :cartman: - i know coz i want one for my 210 :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.