crying_boy

Jan 8, 2006
Portugal
Hi. Yor car is great. I like all the mods you have make. I also love the white color:drool:. Im gonna paint my black lcr to white as soon i get time and money. How is driving with sachs clutch? Still comfortable to drive, or is the feeling more like on/off?

hi
in my opinion, is like the original.
I notice a little more aggressive gearing to the touch, but nothing that's too obvious, and still in the running. is assumed after having made the 1500km recommended staying with a touch OEM.
and I chose sintered disk, the racing, there is available disk organic that is softer, and this is rather like the original car, the only stand against is a little less binary that I have.

crying_boy

Jan 8, 2006
Portugal
Sachs clutch setup must be really good? Great work mate :)

I chose this setup, which should have already opted in the past and did not, but now with the evolution of the car "was forced" to change again reinforcing the clutch system, and this time I chose to put sachs race which was the second option.
now there is no "slippage" clutch :whistle:[B)]

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
You know this is my favourite tdi project. Keep up the good work. :)

How did you get on with new turbo?

crying_boy

Jan 8, 2006
Portugal
You know this is my favourite tdi project. Keep up the good work. :)

How did you get on with new turbo?

thanks buddy.
but mine compared to yours is a ghost.

about the new "lung" ...
I can only say: it's very funny ... a lot ...

had a bit of fear of losing at low revs ... but for his size, not much noticed in relation to the previous 20vk.
but of course we have much to thank the engineer who prepared me the turbo and tuned to be with the behavior as it is.

razv_an1

I saw that you have changed your gear knob with new model of cupra.do you know the part number for FR?I want to change my gear know with the new model of FR but I can't find the part number.

thank you,

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise