Who needs side skirts?

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Really fancy removing them from the purple one, always liked zero's car when it had no skirts and cant help think its just another place to trap dirt on an old motor.....they must weigh a few grams and create drag too :happy:

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

Cack comparison with the car being on a jack and having a space saver on but what we think? Worth the hastle of preping, stone chipping and painting?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
standard black to match the front and rear skirt bits has always looked good mind

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Chris....camo wraped sills?

Never been keen on the black skirts on this colour, I think it only suits red. Roly's :yes:

Whoever designed the jacking covers needs shooting, stupid things.

sionowz

Jan 28, 2007
cardiff
when i eventually find a set...ill be drilling through the skirts and covers and fitting cable ties!!!! (out of sight ofcourse!!)

loudasfcuk

chris where you get them wheels i like the old skool look of them, just a model even would suffice m8

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
IIRC they are about £25 for the pair and were only made for the base models without the side skirts. I have some mk3 ones that should fit the same.

Have a look on the SEAT accessory website.

You would need some rears also to complete the look - what year is your car as I have some I could sell you!

DC

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
IIRC they are about £25 for the pair and were only made for the base models without the side skirts. I have some mk3 ones that should fit the same.

Have a look on the SEAT accessory website.

You would need some rears also to complete the look - what year is your car as I have some I could sell you!

DC

My Ibiza was a base model without the side skirts and it didnt have the mudflaps on it.

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
They were an optional extra. I've seen them fitted on base mk2's but SEAT now don't list them on the website - need to ask a dealer. The mk3 version should also fit (6K0075111A) as I think the arch/sill contours around there are the same.

DC

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members