Jul 4, 2009
Hi,

Does anyone know if SEAT Toledo roofbars:

Part Number: 1M5071126
Description: Roof Bars
Model Application: Toledo 1999 > - 1MYB051341>>
Detail:
Price (RRP): £ 130.00
Order: SEAT Accessories and Parts are available to order through your local SEAT dealer.
Click here to locate your nearest dealer.

Will fit a SEAT LEON MK1?

Look to be the same, whats te difference? Roofline looks almost same on both LEON and Toledo, so will these fit?

Teasy

Sep 1, 2007
Middlesbrough
theres always a few on Fleabay, I got some for £46 last week.....Altera (German make) & they are very good quality :funk:

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
not they dont i bought the wrong type on ebay leon has screw in fixings under 2 clips toledo has gutter type fixing

anyone know if these earlier roof bars can be converted to new style fixing?

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
not they dont i bought the wrong type on ebay leon has screw in fixings under 2 clips toledo has gutter type fixing

My Toledo (2001) have screw in fixings, under little flaps in the gutter. Is that what you have?

The fitting kit that came with them didn't quote the Leon, it was the Toledo, a Volvo and a Kia something or other.

All of the decent roof bar manufacturers sell the fixing kits seperate to the bars, so while you will have to be a new set of fixings, you won't have to buy another full set.

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales

they are genuine Seat Bars I want to convert

Last edited:

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Just go with the genuine SEAT roofbar kit for your model and you can't go wrong.

I got the genuine SEAT thule aero ones (the silver ones) from ebay (about £30 used) and they're perfect. Go on in a couple of mins and have locks too.

How it looks...

roofrack.jpg

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
they are what I have from ebay aso but I mistakanly purchased the click fitting square thing for the earlier Toledo could I go to Halfrauds and get a foot pack if they are made by Thule

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
they are what I have from ebay aso but I mistakanly purchased the click fitting square thing for the earlier Toledo could I go to Halfrauds and get a foot pack if they are made by Thule

I'd have thought you probably could do if you found out what model number the footpack is for the Leon.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise