will these 18" Audi R8 Style wheels fit

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
yeah, buy them without tyres mate, buy your own.. theyll come with yellowsea tyres or some chinese crap that will end you up in a ditch...

nice looking alloys though.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Surely if you get second hand they will have part worn tyres and you'd be better off just buying 4 new tyres for your standard alloys? :)

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Toyo T1R's a budget tyre???????

OK, maybe a bit harsh, more midrange-ish. I am running them on the S3 at the moment, and they have some odd characteristics in the corners when compared to the Michelin Pilot Sport 2's I was running previously. Whilst they seem fine in the dry, and in a straight line, I wouldn't put them back on again, but as I needed 4 tyres together it was a financially driven choice, and with Haldex lending a helping hand I can cope with the lower wet weather performance they seem to offer against the premium alternatives (Conti's / Goodyear / Michelin).

Mr OCD

May 1, 2008
Manchester, UK
OK, maybe a bit harsh, more midrange-ish. I am running them on the S3 at the moment, and they have some odd characteristics in the corners when compared to the Michelin Pilot Sport 2's I was running previously. Whilst they seem fine in the dry, and in a straight line, I wouldn't put them back on again, but as I needed 4 tyres together it was a financially driven choice, and with Haldex lending a helping hand I can cope with the lower wet weather performance they seem to offer against the premium alternatives (Conti's / Goodyear / Michelin).

Agree about the T1R's and is why I dont like them myself... not had the same issues with Falken FK452's or Hankook EVO V12's though.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members