Wind deflectors ? Yes or no

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Failed big time . Got the heko ones from eBay and the packing was ok but inside 1 was deformed in top corner and the other had pit marks in the Perspex . It's not much to ask the seller to check before posting !! Takes 2 secs and now having a dispute to try and get refund. Sent 5 emails and pics so far. Don't use luxgrill on eBay!!!! Now asking for a courier damage report ?? But there was no damage just poor quality !! Watch this space ...

maundy26

its up to the seller to correctly post them its nothing to do with you. open a item not as described case then they have to pay for postage etc, also leave them sh!t feedback. ebay will then be on the case, dont send emails back and forth its hard work lol

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Spoke to eBay and opened a case. As soon as I mentioned it to the seller they are now sending replacements lol. Amazing !!!

maundy26

ahh tidy man lol opening a case does sellers heads in. hopefully the new ones are ok, how much you pay if u dont mind me asking. im thinking of getting them BUT i know they cause the window runner clips to wear causing the window to stick etc. ( it did with my golf anyways)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
27 quid. I've seen windows sticking but guess each car is different . Can't see what they would stick on? They just run up the channels .

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.