window screen

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
:cry:
not very happy on my way home tonight i came across a road sign what said solw loose chipping so i slow down. next minuate a big artic comes thundering a cross thorwing all the stones up took no notice of the sign smack write on the window screen now have a big chip in it
deos any one now where i can get this done cheap in the staffs area or is best to get done on insurance would not mind if it was at the top of my window screen but it bang in the middle :cry: :cry:

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
BEOWULF said:
:cry:
not very happy on my way home tonight i came across a road sign what said solw loose chipping so i slow down. next minuate a big artic comes thundering a cross thorwing all the stones up took no notice of the sign smack write on the window screen now have a big chip in it
deos any one now where i can get this done cheap in the staffs area or is best to get done on insurance would not mind if it was at the top of my window screen but it bang in the middle :cry: :cry:
i work for rac auto windscreens and i have the kit to do repairs here at home;)
its free through your insurance if your fullt comp but if your not im sure i can sort you out a decent price,im in stafford if its any use to you mate,
repairs if not fuuly comp are 45+ vat so let me know and ill sort you out :whistle: :whistle:

willcooke

Brrrummmm
May 31, 2005
Beds
I had a man from Autoglass come to work and do a repair for me there. And for free on the insurance.

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
wardy2602 said:
Hi
Sorry to hijack the link but what time is the meet at The Darlaston Inn on sunday might pop along as im only in stoke.
cheers wardy
the next meet is at donnington park for the tourin cars,but we meet on the last sunday of every month

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
crack.jpg

mines got a lovely crack in it!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.